Worst player in the NRL?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Worst NRL player?

• Total voters

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
OK, this might be controversial and mods, feel free to delete if I've over-stepped the mark. But who do you think is the worst player currently playing NRL?

No, don't get confused with over-rated player. There's plenty of players out there who CAN play, just not to the extent the media etc make out they can. I'm talking about players simply not up to NRL standard, yet continue to be picked.

For me, I can't believe this guy gets regular first grade time, even at a ****e club like Parramatta, but Ben Roberts would easily be the worst player running around at present IMO.

I forgot I'd ticked the poll check box, so I've chucked a few other names in there. Some maybe a bit unfair, but I picked these players, because I struggled to think what they brought to their respective teams.

Well im voting for stewart mills, cause well, i have never heard of him.

Logic: If i havnt heard of him, he obviously isnt doing anything :)

Strange logic, i know

I wouldn't say they are the worst (not even sure how you'd judge that), but Matt Prior of Illawarra and also Ben Smith at Eels have been around a long time and I've never noticed them do anything much at all. I guess each team needs a few plodders...

How the **** do Naiqama and Widdop make this list?

You're moron

This gets my vote for ****test thread in history.

Ben Roberts is a great nomination - his manager should be named 'manager of the year' every time he gets this bloke gets a new contract.

Just go the Eels or Panthers websites & click on " 2013 Squad " and then say "eenie meenie minie moe".

Ben Roberts - International
Kris Keating - City Origin
Wes Naiqama - International, over 100 games
Thomas Leuluai - 30 games for NZ, over 250 games
Gareth Widdop - Current England Player
Steve Michaels - Over 100 games
Sandor Earl - Not great but certainly not a nuffie
Stuart Mills - He's played 12 games FFS. If you rate him after 12 game then you have NFI!

Stevo said:
Ben Roberts - International
Kris Keating - City Origin
Wes Naiqama - International, over 100 games
Thomas Leuluai - 30 games for NZ, over 250 games
Gareth Widdop - Current England Player
Steve Michaels - Over 100 games
Sandor Earl - Not great but certainly not a nuffie
Stuart Mills - He's played 12 games FFS. If you rate him after 12 game then you have NFI!

Haha. Apart from all that, this thread was a great idea :D

I cant identify who is THE WORST player in the comp, but its very easy to form a view about who the biggest UNDER-ACHIEVER.
Its just SO OBVIOUS.

Jamie Soward.

Any other suggestions that can match this.?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4