Worst Manly team ive ever seen!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Been a fan since 1986 and I’m 40 now.

Worst Manly team I’ve ever seen!!!

1 Tevita Funa - not a fullback and has done nothing

2 Jorge Taufua - **** pure ****

3 Brad Parker - offers zero, wouldn’t make park football first grade

19 Morgan Harper - went decent

4 Albert Hopoate - did nothing, can’t tackle

18 Josh Schuster - will be a star, should have been picked 12 weeks ago

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c) - tries way to hard

8 Addin Fonua-Blake - solid

9 Danny Levi - wow this guy is bad, slow sloppy service from dummy half putting us always on back foot

10 Martin Taupau - solid

11 Jack Gosiewski - ****

12 Curtis Sironen - goes ok but is a big hog

13 Jake Trbojevic - has gone backwards this year

Interchange

14 Lachlan Croker - **** turn style

15 Corey Waddell - offers zero

16 Sean Keppie - as above

17 Taniela Paseka - soft

We are dumb, no heart, pride or passion, slow, soft, pathetic, spastic, no defence at all, sloppy pure pile of tick turd!!!

get the ****ing broom out!!!

2 Jorge Taufua - ** pure **

9 Danny Levi - wow this guy is bad, slow sloppy service from dummy half putting us always on back foot

10 Martin Taupau - solid

11 Jack Gosiewski - ****

Interchange

17 Taniela Paseka - soft

We are dumb, no heart, pride or passion, slow, soft, pathetic, spastic, no defence at all, sloppy pure pile of tick turd!!!

There is nothing wrong with Tyfuna.

Not sure the side is the worst but is up there
Only a team with suck low confidence could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like that
They did try at least, well most of them and your summary though depressing to read, is pretty accurate...unfortunately

Hang on we have two of the best props in the NRL, a Kangaroo and Origin regular at lock, two of the best Juniors ever to lace on a boot allegedly and the greatest halfback in the NRL who Captains his state and is the incumbent Australian 7. Something doesn't add up ???

How's this side from 2003 - they finished the season with losses of 51-16, 56-24, 46-16, 52-26 and 40-10. I think the current side would get up over this mob ....... it'd be a Golden Point thriller though

2 Jorge Taufua - ** pure **

10 Martin Taupau - solid

11 Jack Gosiewski - ****

Interchange

17 Taniela Paseka - soft

Strone I think you need to give us a more honest assessment. Lol

Hang on we have two of the best props in the NRL, a Kangaroo and Origin regular at lock, two of the best Juniors ever to lace on a boot allegedly and the greatest halfback in the NRL who Captains his state and is the incumbent Australian 7. Something doesn't add up ???

How's this side from 2003 - they finished the season with losses of 51-16, 56-24, 46-16, 52-26 and 40-10. I think the current side would get up over this mob ....... it'd be a Golden Point thriller though

Luke Dorn to Cannings for the match winner in Bris might have been the highlight of that team. And ouch I remember that run of floggings. Isnt it hilarious reading some posts when emotions are high.

Unfortunately ,pretty much on money.
Except Paseka and Keppie ,happy for them to be bench props next year .
Both showing massive signs of improvement and are coming along just nicely.

2018 was an absolute disgrace, 7 wins from 26 games 26.9% win rate is horrific. We were still a chance of winning the spoon in the last week from memory. Glad the Muppet who had the reigns was marched. Results driven business.

The year that Menzies issued an apology to fans if I am not mistaken

I think we are and have been the most injury prone club in the NRL for the last 5 years easily. Why I don't know.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8