Worst Manly players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Ok guys, I know we have done this before but thought i would revive the topic.

On Friday night I was watching the footy with a mate of mine who is as it happens a manly supporter. Now in the process we started hassling each other by calling each other names of Manly players that were or should have been forgotten. I started with a low blow by calling him scott foulton. Eventually he returned with "Craig Field" it hurt and i was speechless, i couldnt return that blow.

So lets name the worst we have and why.

Dan

Good but not sure they are as bad as Craig Field

I also fumbled out Shanon Nevinne

So why guys. give me reasons for why

Any other nuffies?

What ws that half backs name Brown?

Handbag Harris for his soft wet blanket runs that made King look like carrol

Who was that dude who came from saints for a year and we pissed him off to melbourne before his contract was up?

thats the one. I couldn't remember his name. he was the best joke the Dragons ever played on us

It was a toss up between him and Wooden. Why? - they both had heads that only a mother could love, you would expect them to make the hard metres up the middle but they both stopped on the sidelines to steal fairy floss from the kids.

Going back a few years - danny Costello - spuds replacement (on par with Squasher), Yorgen Rogers - one of Graham Lowes 'finds' who shoudl have been lost rather than found, Bernard Dwyer & Andy Goodway pommie recruits who were embarassing in their softness but the worst woudl have to have been Barry Reidy - Aust schoolboy touted as the next Des Hasler. Hasler should have sued for defamation.

lol Pooch i knew you would come up witht he goods. I am going to have to send Zac to the Player profiles for them

Wheel how do you remember all of this?

Tony Iro...yes he was an international but I used to squirm everytime he got the ball because 9/10 times he would do something stupid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4