worst in living memory

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i have watched the eagles since 72.that was the worst display by a set of halves in living memory,including brown and hayden.every member of our coaching staff wants a new halfback-all ex internationals.not good enough for the save the whale boys though.along with the idiot media they lead the crusade for the new 3/4 million dollar man.thanks very much lads.thanks max.im not even going to bother with these fools any more.please dont put the beaten forward pack **** out there again.have some respect for yourselves.05 is gone.bring on 09.

rabble!

matt elliot smiles as he drifts off to sleep.des puts head in hands.......

Agreed sue. You can add the number 9 to the catalogue of woe from 6 and 7.

It'sd hardly as though the Tigers steamrolled our forwards. They just sat back and waited for one of our so-called playmakers to do their little dipsy doodle and throw the ball to thin air.

witt has to go , monas offers a bit but is carrying the attack and as you guys say he isnt a johns. We need a 5/8 desperatly.

I'll go out on a limb here and nominate Dunley as worst on ground, well ahead of Witt and Monas. Most of our attack (if that's what you call thirteen players running around in opposing concentric circles) broke down at dummy half. He can be a dynamic attacking player, but only when he runs. His passing game is horrible. I know Randall isn't exactly flavour of the month around here, but at least he knows how to throw the ball.
And don't get me started on the "speed" of our play the balls . . .

I'll go out on a limb here and nominate Dunley as worst on ground, well ahead of Witt and Monas. Most of our attack (if that's what you call thirteen players running around in opposing concentric circles) broke down at dummy half. He can be a dynamic attacking player, but only when he runs. His passing game is horrible. I know Randall isn't exactly flavour of the month around here, but at least he knows how to throw the ball.
And don't get me started on the \"speed\" of our play the balls . . .

Agreed. Is it a coincidence that all our tries were scored when Randall was on the field? Actually I don't know who was on when Stewart scored.

Monaghan and Witt were crap.

But they had absoultely NO platform whatsoever..Unless Bryant and Kite were on the field.

As soon as either was sent to the sideline the Western steamroller began.

6,7, and 9 were a poisoned troika last night. Probably the worst halves/hooker combination in the comp at the moment, with the exeption of Souths.

It's very clear who has got us to where we are. BK and Menzies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4