Worst GF in ages

Lots of Victorians doing this, a private school near me has 200 kids from Vic on waiting list to get in.
Funny you should say this , I live in the Redlands which has some superb private schools that are more affordable than the big name GPS schools.

And just last week I get a letter from one of the major real estate firms in the area saying they are desperate for stock to sell as the demand from Victorians wanting to sell up and move here for the weather , Job security and cheaper schooling is at an all time high!!

I thought they were just fishing for listings but maybe it’s an actual thing!!

Funny you should say this , I live in the Redlands which has some superb private schools that are more affordable than the big name GPS schools.

And just last week I get a letter from one of the major real estate firms in the area saying they are desperate for stock to sell as the demand from Victorians wanting to sell up and move here for the weather , Job security and cheaper schooling is at an all time high!!

I thought they were just fishing for listings but maybe it’s an actual thing!!
Time to sell up Mark and head back to Moree ;-)

That utter corrupt disaster of a GF ... first half the ref just handed it to Storm that the second half didn't matter ... anyone who played footy knows in a tight game one or two calls can make the difference ... Storm got about 5. Sutton handed the game to Storm on a platter and I suspect it was to keep Qld and Vic interested in real footy as aerial ping pong was taking Qld by storm (pun can go fk itself).

I wish the game was fairer and the good guys could win. But everybody knows ....

Laying around the ruck to stop the play the ball and standing offside at marker are penalties every week and always a free-kick but not if you make the GF and play for Melbourne. In the first 10 mins, Api ran from dummy half and was tackled by offside Storm players and should have realized that the whistle has been put away for the GF but Panthers became rattled and did not have a plan B
I disagree. On the two occasions I noticed, he was tackled by the one (out of three) storm player who was back and square. I can point out just as many Penrith tactics around the ruck. All year Api has been regularly doing subtle ankle pulls (other panthers do it also) on the tackled player and getting away with it. It is coached.
Penrith’s defence has also been offside/going early this year. They call it good line speed which just means offside.

Penrith just weren’t good enough last night.

Can't stand the storm and hate the outcome of this season but they are very professional and capitalised on their luck yesterday, which they had plenty of.
I actually thought Penrith out-enthused themselves. They were quite panicky, often trying to score off every ball, which led to mistakes.
It was a very lucky Grand Final for the storm. To me it seemed like Penrith beat themselves more than the storm actually won it.
Now I bet you're all really excited about the release of referee Smith's new book....
Pass the bucket....
This season sucked.
Thank fark it's over!
Go Manly!

Can't stand the storm and hate the outcome of this season but they are very professional and capitalised on their luck yesterday, which they had plenty of.
I actually thought Penrith out-enthused themselves. They were quite panicky, often trying to score off every ball, which led to mistakes.
It was a very lucky Grand Final for the storm. To me it seemed like Penrith beat themselves more than the storm actually won it.
Now I bet you're all really excited about the release of referee Smith's new book....
Pass the bucket....
This season sucked.
Thank fark it's over!
Go Manly!
The spew bucket you mean , yes that popped up on my social media feed today in an advertisement.

I reported it as “ spam “.

storm way too good, boring game.
If penrith were competitive for the first 65 minutes it would have been entertaining. Storm were in total control until the turn around at the end.

It was an ugly & frustrating game to watch with an air of inevitability to it once the Storm scored their first try.

They were the better team & Penrith really demonstrated their lack of finals experience but I really dislike the cynical tactics the Storm use - hanging on to a tackled player until the last millisecond, constantly telling the ref that an opposition player has dropped or knocked on the ball in a tackle (& the ref always seeming to listen to them), slowing down the game when they need a rest with fake injuries, abusing the HIA system to get free interchanges - as stated in another thread, I've noticed Brandon Smith regularly goes off for an HIA around about the time he's due for a spell.

I have family living in the states .... they reckon if he gets re-elected they are swimming home .... seriously I worry for the 5 of them

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2