Worst GF in ages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
good - more chance of harry and brandon being available
But I don’t think it’s the Storm.

Make of this what you will BUT I hear he’s bought a water side mansion at the Goldie and booked his kids into schools there for 2021.

That could mean the Titans OR the Donkeys OR he’s retiring to become a Fox commentator.

But I don’t think it’s the Storm.

Make of this what you will BUT I hear he’s bought a water side mansion at the Goldie and booked his kids into schools there for 2021.

That could mean the Titans OR the Donkeys OR he’s retiring to become a Fox commentator.
Yeah the media have been reporting this now for a few weeks... bought a house on the Gold Coast and enrolled the kids in school blah blah blah.

The ref gave them so many leg ups in the first 20 and the result was set ...... it can't just be ineptitude .... so that leaves corruption .... so much betting money involved and subjective 6 agains swing games .... in the words of our immortal THERE NEEDS TO BE AN INVESTIGATION!!!

Yeah the media have been reporting this now for a few weeks... bought a house on the Gold Coast and enrolled the kids in school blah blah blah.
Lots of Victorians doing this, a private school near me has 200 kids from Vic on waiting list to get in.

Laying around the ruck to stop the play the ball and standing offside at marker are penalties every week and always a free-kick but not if you make the GF and play for Melbourne. In the first 10 mins, Api ran from dummy half and was tackled by offside Storm players and should have realized that the whistle has been put away for the GF but Panthers became rattled and did not have a plan B

2020 NRL has been a circus the media and the refs the biggest clowns they should have canned it when Covid hit at least we would have been saved a lot of pain.

I’m actually loving it. I’m currently watching a replay on fox now. This is my 3rd viewing.

There were quite a number of handling errors and some howlers from the refs, but the game was quite enjoyable.

Agreed, boring game only got excited when Papenhuyzen blitzed them. Listening to gus tell us how the storm were gassed and the panthers on top when they were down by 10 was pretty hilarious. Rabs was alright i missed him. Freddy and johns not so much
I had the sound off for most of it, not a fan of either Gould or Warren and the entire commentary team are a rabble, having not listened to them for the past 12 months I had forgotten how annoying the nine team can be, they don't call the game, they just sit around offering inane comments and displaying their bias and ignorance of the rules, imo it's time for nine to call time on most of their careers. Or maybe I'm just becoming a cranky old bugger ;=)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4