Worst Big Name Signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm only took him if we were paying .

I get that there is the rule behind that.....though I don't think its right. Once a player is gone from a club and goes to another then that should end the original clubs responsibility for paying that player.

Sure, Manly have benefited from that at times with other clubs paying the bulk of a players contract for a year or whatever. But I don't think its right.

If I owned a company and one of my employees left to join a rival company for some reason be it more money or they just wanted a new challenge in their lives, then would I have to pay their salary for a year? Why should I have to? Their new salary should be paid for by their new employer.

I get that there is the rule behind that.....though I don't think its right. Once a player is gone from a club and goes to another then that should end the original clubs responsibility for paying that player.

Sure, Manly have benefited from that at times with other clubs paying the bulk of a players contract for a year or whatever. But I don't think its right.

If I owned a company and one of my employees left to join a rival company for some reason be it more money or they just wanted a new challenge in their lives, then would I have to pay their salary for a year? Why should I have to? Their new salary should be paid for by their new employer.
Oh yeah ,I definitely get ya.
Unfortunately ,for some reason ,our game has so many unreasonably stupid loop holes.
I honestly believe countries such as Venezuela,Haiti,North Korea,Sudan & Saudi Arabia could learn some more tricks of corruption from our game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4