World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jesus, it didn't change the result but there was an absolute howler last night

McCullum took and absolute screamer of a caught and bowled, Jayawardene stood his ground so they sent it upstairs, and some nuffy umpire gave it not it. if you get a chance to look at it, have a look, it is a ripper of a catch, full length dive forward to get it inbetween the thumb and finger. Have never seen Ross Taylor as fired up as he was lol

Absolutely shocking decision.  I think it had a bearing on the match as it was in the middle of a huge partnership. 

India v Australia should be a big one tomorrow night

I am hoping the Pakis don't win, was gonna back them pre tournament but didn't get around to it

Looking forward to watching a couple of hours of it tonight

I read Ponting wants to hang around until the 2013 Ashes or something, average will be below 50 if he does that

another great effort from white, 12 @ SR of 55, really brought the innings home after haddin and ponting had built a decent platform. No wonder the Indians could get there after effots like that.

Surely thats the end for him for a while with Ferguson or Smith to come in and D Hussey to stay.

Have to go back to Oct to where he hit a 50 (a top one at that)

last 15 innings have been avg 21 @ SR 59.

He wasnt bad he just didnt trouble india
Id prefer Hauritz over Krejza

Tait needs a bullet,Cummins time imo he cant be worse
Lee was great,one over aside and form willing stay till he wants to
Johnson was solid enough without being dangerous
Hussey....pick of the bowlers? wtf?
Clarke? useless with bat and ball,severly out of form and going for that shot
White....****wit
Ponting....back to his brilliant best,to bad our bowling attack was pathetic,he should retire when HE wants to,having done so much for us
Haddin was solid
Watson had a so so game,come to expect to much from him imo

Our bowling attack needs a shake up,no depth
Having Tait on auto selection basically tells us this,Cummins has his speed and will develop,Tait has peaked and imo he isnt nearly good enough
Lee and Johnson are starting to feel old
Krezja....looks good on the telly but not to troubling to class batsmen, after an over or 2 the batsman comes to know him

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301070424[/time]

LOL Kiwis wtf?
I thought they were minnows

hehe Saffies Choke again.

Good work by your guys KE, i think i'll adopt them for the rest of the tournament.

Big Jess, you go champion :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7