World Cup Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro not the case...

If you come to NSW you are a new south welshman....if you leave you are then a refugee....

Baaa.

Bad news about Vettori, he was one of your guys few world class players, and seemed a nice guy as well.

Although Shane is sure to disagree

It was always going to happen mate, he said years ok he would step down as captain after the cup, he is a bloke driven by stats so will be around for many years yet, he is desperate to finish with more wickets than Hadlee and still has 90ish to go I think, should get his 5000 runs easily though.

Dicing with death in our squad only picking McCullum as keeper with no backup at all. How is the designated backup and has never kept before haha

Yeah I read that. at first look at the headline I thought he had chucked it in altogther, he might bowl more under a different captain.

any ideas who that may be? Mcullum? Taylor?

Not to many names spring to mind.

Big Jesse Ryder for mine, they mightn't win too many games, but the social events would be fun :)

Fro link said:
Baaa.

Bad news about Vettori, he was one of your guys few world class players, and seemed a nice guy as well.

Although Shane is sure to disagree

Dont put words into my mouth troll,your always right arent you? hows that going for you being a arrogant prick? i bet all the girls love it

Wow you still goin on about my hating on old irongloves?
his mediocre behind the stumps at best,see his work in that one day game? i like a keeper who can actually keep,he has reinvented himself as a batsman,the sooner he gets out from behind the stumps the better

Fro link said:
Yeah I read that. at first look at the headline I thought he had chucked it in altogther, he might bowl more under a different captain.

any ideas who that may be? Mcullum? Taylor?

Not to many names spring to mind.

Big Jesse Ryder for mine, they mightn't win too many games, but the social events would be fun :)

Taylor has been groomed for it, will be him for sure, there was a big falling out with McCullum last year and he was stripped of the vie captaincy

I don't like where they are heading with the batting line up personally, with talk of Ryder batting 4 and McCullum 6. They together are a destructive opening pair and if they get it right and Taylor, Styris and Guptill follow then there is a decent lineup there

LOL Jesse is a champion. The bar where he punched a window in has a drink called the Jesse Ryder, and after a 1 dayer last year he was in there shouting everyone Jesse Ryder's haha. He was keen to slip it into 1 of my mates a while back and he is a bloody character. Was a club champs over here a few years back, he wandered out, smacked 30, got bored so hit 1 straight to cover and ran so he would be run out, and went and got on the chop haha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7