World Cup semi finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SilentBob

Bencher
They are finally around the corner.

Australia vs South Africa (unless NZ flog Aus on Friday night).

Sri Lanka vs New Zealand will be interesting, SL may have lost momentum or Tom Moody may be a genius, who knows.

Has anybody else kept up with all the games?

I have a feeling I'm about the only person in the world left watching, such a boring and long tournament, and after all this it will only take one loss to knock the undefeated Aussies out, something not quite right about that IMO in such a drawn out tournament.

One good thing, the top 4 sides in the world IMO have made it to the pointy end of the competition and I will be more than extremely happy to see the Aussies responsible for an early South African exit again.

Yeay been following all the games on the net SB, but the one game on free to air I wanted to see- I fell asleep before it even started :drunk: .

I reckon we have SA's measure and still think the Sri's will be too strong for the kiwi's , even though they have been playing well.

Australia v Sri Lanka in the final and Sri Lanka may even field a full strength side?

The aussies are doing it easily but I still worry that one bad day will see us out of the tournament. I still worry about our bowling.

It has been so drawn out it has lost interest for many.

I've been watching mate

Generally fall asleep halfway through the first innings and then catch the results in the morning on Foxsports News.

We are all over it at the moment.. can't put a foot wrong and it better continue.. we have won something like 21 straight world cup games!! Unbelievable... Tait was wayward the other day against Sri Lanka.. if he didn't bowl we would have bowled em out for about 150.

The aussie should win it and get me my money :) but as CW said it only takes one bad day.. but every game the aussies are rocking up to they look very well prepared.

Australia V New Zealand in the final with the Aussie's getting home :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4