World Cup 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Argentina have looked shot since Tia Maria got subbed. The frogs are killing them on the far side.
No7 for Argentina has already has won the Oscar for best actor.

Crazy game. France had 2 massive chances to win it. Penalties is a terrible way to lose it.

Goalies live for shootouts, nothing to lose for them
I watched the whole penalty shootout between my fingers.
That is the first time in my life I’ve watched a soccer game from start to end.
Messis’ penalty kick looked like slo-mo.
I wouldn’t have a clue, but how much coin is he on?

I watched the whole penalty shootout between my fingers.
That is the first time in my life I’ve watched a soccer game from start to end.
Messis’ penalty kick looked like slo-mo.
I wouldn’t have a clue, but how much coin is he on?

I'm assuming more than you and me...combined!

In a study published by L'Equipe on 22 March, it was revealed that Messi has the second highest wage in French football behind only Neymar. From PSG, he earns a basic wage of €40.56m before tax each year. That equates to €780,000 per week from the club.

However, that was before Kylian Mbappe's new contract, which suggests Messi now earns the third-most in wages at the club.

It was discovered that the most recent four-year extension signed by Messi in 2017 was worth up to $555m if certain objectives were reached, at a time when Barca were in a perilous financial state.

He received over €115m as a bonus simply for signing the contract.

Mbappe's contract has him pushing the 1 billion mark (aust) and not bad for a 23 year old...I guess!

Well...now we're all depressed

M E S S I

See the source image

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4