World Championship Wrestling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I cannot believe the amount of times a tackled player on the ground last night was afterwards rolled over or man-handled in the game last night by Melbourne. What was even more astounding was the lack of penalties given for it. The Broncos were then penalised once and Melbourne once later on but in the first twenty I thought I was at a wrestling contest.

They were so effective at slowing down the play the balls and giving their defence time to organise.

It is high time the refs started applying the rules, especially on the second man in the tackle who got away with murder. Their tactics are cheating and they are getting away with it.

I too was astounded at the latitude the refs are giving the Scum. When they play us at Brookie I hope the faithful scream the house down every time these ****s tackle us. It will be the only way to wake up these incompetent refs to their bull**** tactics.

I feel stupid to not of noticed the Storm wrestling before last night, although i dont watch a lot Storm games. But last night i found i was only watching the brisbane sets of 6 for the wrestling...... am i a closet wrestling fan, and not know it? Begs the question why isnt more teams doing this??

Melbourne has a third player going in low when the tackle is 90% completed. Nothing illegal about it, they've just found another way to slow it down.

it is a sad day when a good judge like sterling comments on Melbourne's great ability to find new and better ways to slow down our great game as though it is a work of art.

it seems that it is now one of the great rugby league arts-up there with the changa sidestep,the long lewis pass,the randall hit.God help us in 20 years,we'll be a yawnion clown.

if we are going to give such latitude to wrestlemania then it is about time the one man round the legs tackle was granted dominant status as well.Turvy trysavers are now redundant due to this bull**** treatment of the ruck and need to return.

Oh ...and f..ck Melbourne.

Great post Susan. With you 100%. Gallen on the Footy Show yesterday commended Melbourne for finding new ways to slow down the play-the-ball.

I think that refs need to find new ways to blow the whistle.

Manly certainly didn't get the same latitude at Penrith yesterday.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2