Workers news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been thinking ever since you mentioned the mass exodus a while ago, that surely those players where on contract ... how could they just leave?
Don't know but they have been playing with other clubs in Massey cup.Maybe club just let them go rather than have majority of playing squad pissed at the new coach.I think that Weisner recruited most of them,maybe some misplaced loyalty?

Bloody hell, our depth looks dodgy. That was just disgraceful to watch. It's going to be a long 2nd half

Good point mate. The troll came in and trolled me today after I challenged him, and didn't man up with his personal details so we could sort it out like men, so you're right.
Your assumption of the other poster being a man is off the mark - no man speaks of a woman the way that poster did

Your assumption of the other poster being a man is off the mark - no man speaks of a woman the way that poster did
Worried me that he knows my wif'es name. This is why I recently completely went off all social media. Ok, I admit I re-registered Facebook, but you'll probably find my name quite funny (I like to see my sporting teams feeds, as well as Aussie man Cave), but my name is Sea Eagles.....first name Sea- second name Eagles hahahaha seriously.

Worried me that he knows my wif'es name. This is why I recently completely went off all social media. Ok, I admit I re-registered Facebook, but you'll probably find my name quite funny (I like to see my sporting teams feeds, as well as Aussie man Cave), but my name is Sea Eagles.....first name Sea- second name Eagles hahahaha seriously.
No doubt he is closer to you than you think - the guy is playing you, having a disgusting laugh at your expense

I actually thought at the time of reading it...FMD, this blokes lucky he's not parlaying with Kev !! Hahaha. The bloke would be diced mince as we speak hahaha. I'm a TAD softer than you (you ARE scary btw mate - hehehehe), but you mess with my lady - well...you better start making a will @mutley you ********.
I'm no hard man mate, but I totally get why you feel as spirited as you do right now man. Terrible, gutless thing to have to receive via pm on this site. But remember he's just a grub, and no doubt he wants to get a reaction out of you. He won't give you his details, he's an obvious mouse. Just block him mate, surely his IP address will be banned for good. And double check the privacy settings on any social media pages you're on.

Don't know but they have been playing with other clubs in Massey cup.Maybe club just let them go rather than have majority of playing squad pissed at the new coach.I think that Weisner recruited most of them,maybe some misplaced loyalty?
Players gets paid per game so therefore contracts means nothing Blacktown signed like over 100 players so therefore players will eventually fall out when they are not picked to play at the highest level.

Weisner is a coach who players wants to play for. He recruited really well however had an affair with one of the players wife therefore he was sacked. Players has left due to him not being the active coach.

Interesting to see that players who left the club when Weisner left have started to come back.At least 9 are back:Manaia Rudolph,Henry Raiwalui,Blake Goodman,Kurt Aldridge,Jerry Key,Will Solway,TT Smith,John Tohi and Josh Tangitau.4 more players who I thought may have left but were possibly just injured are back too:Ray Lesoa,Marli Sini,Sione Masima and Kurt Horton.Thought it was a mistake but seems to be right,maybe all is being forgiven or the grass is not greener elsewhere,anyway it is good that they are back with the club,maybe a few injuries has given them a thought that they might get a run in ISP.
For the 4 people out there who MAY care (lol) I would just like to retract this,I had some doubts when I saw the team lists and it looks like the team lists posted were from the original round 4 team lists submitted by the club.It was a catch up round for Workers playing Guilford and no one submitted updated lists...Only Marli Sini and possibly Masima and Horton(maybe injured) are still with the club.Apologies to Trump for fake news....no one has come back it seems.

Last edited:
Weisner is a coach who players wants to play for. He recruited really well however had an affair with one of the players wife therefore he was sacked. Players has left due to him not being the active coach.
Of course they wanted to play for him,he recruited them and was their best chance or furthering their career,many players flocked to the club hoping for a chance.He recruited well I agree, but don't know about him as a coach,he picked sides too lightweight on in the forwards for this level.I will give him his due in that his first trial game he picked a side of monsters and they got run around by kiddy Dragons. He then tried to change tune but could not pick a side able to compete and had a pack too lightweight for this level.Don't know why players would want to play for a guy who had an affair with a teamates wife/partner,which is why I believe it was misplaced loyalty and none have gone on to further their careers since leaving.In reality there were only going to be limited opportunities at ISP level and it was always the case that players would move on if they felt there was no opportunity there.I will add that I understand that he tried to take his own life which shows how this has affected him and I am truly sad for him and any of his family/friends,the comments I make are in relation to his coaching ability.However, having an affair with a players wife is a big breach of trust and I could never play/work for someone who had done that and so I think the loyalty is misplaced.

Last edited:
Players gets paid per game so therefore contracts means nothing Blacktown signed like over 100 players so therefore players will eventually fall out when they are not picked to play at the highest level.
Not quite right,many had multi year contracts,Key signed for 3 years and many had 2 year contracts like Masima,Tangitau,Solway,Fiagatusa,Faingaa and many more....Being paid per game is irrelevant if you have signed on for the year or 2 or 3,you still have to be released from your contract.If you are there for an opportunity with no contract and things are not going your way,then yeah you can walk any time you want...

Last edited:

Is this affair story true or is it hearsay from along the grapevine?

Another reason I read floating around on another forum as to why Weisner got the sack was because "he and Brad Prior did not see eye to eye and coach in different ways and with Brads dad now being on the Board and sponsoring/running the club there was only going to be one outcome. Manly also wanted Westfields High School Football program locked away and now have Wayne Lambkin and Steve Hales as their 20s and NSW Cup coaches and both are Westfields Sports football coaches."

Two very different scenarios as to why he got the sack.....

Is this affair story true or is it hearsay from along the grapevine?

Another reason I read floating around on another forum as to why Weisner got the sack was because "he and Brad Prior did not see eye to eye and coach in different ways and with Brads dad now being on the Board and sponsoring/running the club there was only going to be one outcome. Manly also wanted Westfields High School Football program locked away and now have Wayne Lambkin and Steve Hales as their 20s and NSW Cup coaches and both are Westfields Sports football coaches."

Two very different scenarios as to why he got the sack.....
I was wondering as well as there has only been one post stating the affair etc. And no reference to the usual reliable sources like facebok or josh massoud or weidler or MMM or 2sm talk back.

I was wondering as well as there has only been one post stating the affair etc. And no reference to the usual reliable sources like facebok or josh massoud or weidler or MMM or 2sm talk back.

Agree. Now if the Brad Prior scenario is correct and they did clash then that may explain to some extent the inconsistencies with the ISP teams performances and selections during the first few rounds prior to Weisners sacking???!!!! I maybe wrong but it could be some food for thought??!! :think:
And Blacktowns performances since then.... well to lose the large exodus of their best players after sacking Pat just goes to show that the players signed because of Weisner and were only ever going to play under Weisner at Blacktown!
Whatever the reason for his sacking, it still must've been pretty embarrassing for Brad Prior and their Shield coach when 40 players didn't want to hang around and play for them??!!
It's no wonder the ISP team is sitting second to last on the ladder!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8