Word of Warning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
If we are beaten by Souths, EXPECT me to come on and whinge my arse off !!! :blah: :blah: :bdh: :bdh: !pray: !pray: 8| 8|

i look forward to it.

you can not whinge from the second the game is over to the second we start playing next week.

If we win of course.

If we lose, i'll be staying clear of here.

i look forward to it.

you can not whinge from the second the game is over to the second we start playing next week.

If we win of course.

If we lose, i'll be staying clear of here.

Mate - that is a deal. Not one negative comment if we win. I love consistency, and Manly rarely win 2 in a row late in the sseason.

fair call ryan

if we lose to souths i will be pissed off as well - listen for me at the game either way

Hehehe...I honestly don't think anyone can measure up to my whining at times !!! Even I give MYSELF the ****s on occassion !!! LoL

Hehehe...I honestly don't think anyone can measure up to my whining at times !!! Even I give MYSELF the ****s on occassion !!! LoL
Sorry Ryan , but my wife ****s all over you in the whinning department. Though you do try.lol

[quote author=Ryan]
Sorry Ryan , but my wife ****s all over you in the whinning department. Though you do try.lol

[/quote]

Watch it !!! Or I'll get Stevie onto you....then when he's finished I'll get him to beat down your wife for good measure...LoL

I too will complain if we lose. I might even post about it if my computer survives being a victim of what would likely be a colossal post-match temper tantrum.

If we are beaten by Souths, EXPECT me to come on and whinge my arse off

spoken like a true bears fan, albeit ex. they say you can take the boy away from North Sydney but you can't take North Sydney out of the boy. Your statement is classical North Sydney. You are already planning for defeat, real Manly supporters plan for victory, if we do happen to get beaten it will because of factors that we hadn't expected. There are so many things you need to learn about being a Manly supporter.

This is just another lesson in your trainng as an apprentice Manly supporter.

I can testify to this. My ****s-o-meter peaked last night with Ryan and my gobfull in reply was eventually deleted from MSE.

So jeeeez Ryan, i cant wait till the weekend when IF Manly lose (highly unlikely) then I warrant I will attend this fine place to quell you & your whinging masses.

I may have to incorporate Corso Petes strategic positioning in this matter as he seems to have your measure me ole son.
:cop:

More negativity from you Ryan !!

Maybe you should have confidence in your team rather than being the keyboard hero you are & criticising anything you can find wrong with the team/club.

The Manly/Souths game isn't being shown on FOX until 9.20pm on Saturday night.

I'll be out at Telstra Stadium supporting my team , where will you be Ryan ?

your comments are becoming very tiresome !!

More negativity from you Ryan !!

Maybe you should have confidence in your team rather than being the keyboard hero you are & criticising anything you can find wrong with the team/club.

The Manly/Souths game isn't being shown on FOX until 9.20pm on Saturday night.

I'll be out at Telstra Stadium supporting my team , where will you be Ryan ?

your comments are becoming very tiresome !!

Ok - a rebuttle if I may:-

1. I will be spending time with my FAMILY (son and wife) (priorities);
2. This was a fun thread until your crap;
3. The feeling is mutual - your comments are getting boring;
4. Keyboard hero? Phrase or paraphrase my abuse please. Exactly.

I WILL be at home watching the game / recording it. But not all of us can be single, carefree and alone to do as they please Craig. A few of us have responsability. 8| 8| 8| 8| 8|

[quote author=earl]
[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

Watch it !!! Or I'll get Stevie onto you....then when he's finished I'll get him to beat down your wife for good measure...LoL
[/quote]
lol.Good luck Stevie. She did 3 weeks of knife defence , self defence and holds a full security licence and carry a baton.. Shes the Man of the House.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2