wooo farking hooooo.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This time tommorrow we will be well and truly preparing for a top night in the box. We will be thinking of you for at least the first beer or two.

If anyone wants any score updates......tough ****.... nah send me an sms if you have my number and I will give you a few updates.

caaarrrrrnnnnn you faaaarrrking eagles!

:lol:

either way I am going to be very one drunk obnoxious bastard tommorrow

Yes it should be a pleasure to meet you Dan....

Well, maybe not a pleasure as such, but it will be memorable!!

You lucky Bastards!!!!

Wish i had the coin to join you boys.. it'd be awesome

Have a top night guys and i'll be watching from the comfort of my living room, no doubt sucking back a few sherbets... hope the boys get up for ya's :D

No pun intended with the "sucking down" and the "boys getting up" part too 8| 8|

Unless Dan really gets pissed :drunk: :drunk: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

either way I am going to be very one drunk obnoxious bastard tommorrow

Me too
go to the club about 3 and have a punt on the ponies while having a few ales while waiting for 7:30 for the Eagles to come up on the big screen

lol all good boys all gold!

I am just stoked, just 3 months ago i never thought I would be able to afford a trip anywhere ever again, now I am off for a top weekend.

BE...we start off in the box at 5:30 I migh have a bit of a punt and a primer at about 4 to start off though

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2