Wooden Spoon 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who wins the spoon?

• Tigers

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Titans

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knights

• Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Son of Manly Beach

Reserve Grader
Honestly, if this competition ran for another 4 or 5 weeks, we would be in serious danger of our first ever spoon.
In fact, if it went on any longer, I'd probably throw a $10'er on it.

So in saying this - who should i put my money on for this years spoon?

Would of liked either Titans or Knights to get the coveted wooden trophy, Tigpies have had this one wrapped up from way back.

Honestly, if this competition ran for another 4 or 5 weeks, we would be in serious danger of our first ever spoon.

Would of liked either Titans or Knights to get the coveted wooden trophy, Tigpies have had this one wrapped up from way back.
Was definitely hoping the Titans got it...get rid of 'em, useless club

So if there was another 4 or 5 rounds,the Titans and Tigers would win all 5 rds,which is what they’d need to do and improve their differential enough to overtake Manly?

So if there was another 4 or 5 rounds,the Titans and Tigers would win all 5 rds,which is what they’d need to do and improve their differential enough to overtake Manly?
Well maybe not...although the Titans lapped us, so you never know who else might put the cleaners through us with the current attitude.
F*ckin' highly unlikely the Tigers would though haha
But that's about it. Any other team's a chance I reckon. We became as **** as all those bottom feeders

Be great if we had enough population and teams to have a relegation system - geez that'd make it interesting and give everyone something to play for till the very end.

How good is the relegation battle each year in the EPL!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4