Woman to pull the bad boys into line

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
After the worst year on record for player misbehaviour, David Gallop has hired retired policewoman and security expert Gail Clifford to head an independent NRL panel to deal with off-field incidents.

Gail is the wife of NSW assistant police commissioner Denis Clifford, who is known among the force as a fanatical Parramatta fan.

At her request, the NRL refused to reveal her identity when it announced last Tuesday that a private investigator would join Graham Annesley and former players Michael Buettner and Mark O'Neill on the new panel.

The panel will investigate all serious off-field incidents before making a recommendation to Gallop on punishment. Clifford could not be contacted about her new role, but we learned the following about her from a Google search.

"Gail has an extensive background in security and publishing. After a distinguished career in the NSW Police Force, Gail managed a major retailer's security operations and established a private investigation company based in Sydney."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/woman-to-pull-the-bad-boys-into-line/story-e6frexnr-1225809717559

I wonder if she is a Sharks fan, she might be excited to have the opportunity to meet Paul Gallen next week.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
I wonder if she is a Sharks fan, she might be excited to have the opportunity to meet Paul Gallen next week.

I think that the following statement has already answered your question:

ManlyBacker link said:
Gail is the wife of NSW assistant police commissioner Denis Clifford, who is known among the force as a fanatical Parramatta fan.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6