Wollongong Supporters Bay - Sold Out.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
Bah!

I only found out I could go yesterday, and this morning I find out the supporters bay is sold out. I will now buy a ticket on the hill, but I won't be happy if I go and end up away from the rest of the MWTS.

- Rusty

3:30

... Apparently the message needs to be longer then just the time, hence this sentence.

Just in from Wollongong:

"Fans looking to attend the clash against the Manly Sea Eagles at WIN Stadium, Wollongong this Monday are encouraged to pre-purchase their tickets to avoid queuing and the prospect of missing out.

Tickets are selling fast to tonight¹s blockbuster at WIN Stadium,
Wollongong between the Dragons and the Sea Eagles with less than 1500 General Admission tickets remaining.

Supporters are encouraged to pre-purchase their tickets to avoid queuing and the prospect of missing out.

Please be advised that due to venue capacity constraints, NRL & Club Junior Passes will not be accepted for this match. The conditions of entry for this pass specifies that entry is subject to venue capacity."

Go Manly!

Larissa

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
We're all on the hill. As if we were going to sit in that piss poor excuse for a bay. Its like a fire exit that was turned into a stand, and its in the top left hand corner of the ground. No, we'll stand on the hill where we want to stand...

Who wants to wager though that the St George supporters will bring picnic rugs for the STANDING hill? The Illawarra fans won't but the St George fans will ;)

Imagine this on a Saturday afternoon at Brookie with the smell of pies n beer !

Monday night footy - BAH !

Jono said:
We're all on the hill. As if we were going to sit in that piss poor excuse for a bay. Its like a fire exit that was turned into a stand, and its in the top left hand corner of the ground. No, we'll stand on the hill where we want to stand...

Who wants to wager though that the St George supporters will bring picnic rugs for the STANDING hill? The Illawarra fans won't but the St George fans will ;)

I got an new sense of appreciation for the Illawarra side of the merger a few years back when the local club put on a show of respect for their juniors who were playing in the St George v Manly game and included the Stewart brothers to the boos of the St George fans.

They should have kept these clubs separate and let St George rot, would be much better with the Steelers running around.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7