Wolfman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

Can anyone shed some light if the Wolfman is injured as surely he is a better option than Williame on the wing this week?

He is our NSW cup captain and I would have him in the side in place of Williame as well

Can anyone shed some light if the Wolfman is injured as surely he is a better option than Williame on the wing this week?

He just is not in favour with 2V's or the board

Probably punishment from his off field betting scandal last year!!

He is not injured and is captaining the NSW Cup team at this stage.

Shame though I really like him as a player but I don't think we will be seeing him in 1st grade any time soon

Seriously with all the injuries to our wing stocks that is pretty insulting not to get a run. What happens if Williame or Blair get injured this week. Does Tooves put Symonds on the wing next week instead of Wolfy.

I would have Wolfman ahead of both wingers by a country mile. Hopefully Bozo feels the same and we see Wolfie in first grade along with Hodges on the bench in the not too distant future.

Rumour is that Wolfie is being punished by Manly for betting $5 on Manly to Win :confused:
The 8 week penalty handed down by the NRL is deemed to lenient - allegedly @:mad:

2v fought to have Wolfie have the honour of playing his 100th NRL game last year:clap:

It is Wolfie's last year, so hopefully he will find a new home where he is allowed to be talented and imperfect :angel:

Sadly we Fans can no longer howl like a Wolf at Brookie:firstqmoonface:
but we are to be entertained by the Blair Witch :flogger:

Meanwhile, Lady Karma is killing off every other back that Manly has, in retribution :p

Aaaaoooh!:wolfface:

I've said this a few times lately and I'll keep saying it.

With the injuries we've had in the outside backs this year, if the Wolfman hasn't been selected by now that I would sadly say he'll be in NSW Cup for the season.

And the silly thing about that footage is that even though the Wolfman scored....if Gifty had looked back inside he had his brother with an almost open passage to under the posts. Inglis was heading outside and would have had to change direction and the others would not have caught Snake from there.

Oh well, we scored and won and it gave us a great highlight :D

I swear though, of all the rule changes the NRL has made in recent years, the best one was taking the corner post out of play.

Rumour is that Wolfie is being punished by Manly for betting $5 on Manly to Win :confused:
The 8 week penalty handed down by the NRL is deemed to lenient - allegedly @:mad:

2v fought to have Wolfie have the honour of playing his 100th NRL game last year:clap:

It is Wolfie's last year, so hopefully he will find a new home where he is allowed to be talented and imperfect :angel:

Meanwhile, Lady Karma is killing off every other back that Manly has, in retribution :p

One of the best games to be at live- will never forget that day and that try to the wolfman!!

Never forget that moment! Team was on fire!

I saw him and his brother John out the other night at a bar in the city. I wanted to go and have a chat to him about why he wasn't getting a run. My wife stopped me. I am sure Williams is happy she did. I was smashed and would have been talking nonsense.

I saw him and his brother John out the other night at a bar in the city. I wanted to go and have a chat to him about why he wasn't getting a run. My wife stopped me.

What a shame ...... I for one would've loved to know his answer!

I saw him and his brother John out the other night at a bar in the city. I wanted to go and have a chat to him about why he wasn't getting a run. My wife stopped me. I am sure Williams is happy she did. I was smashed and would have been talking nonsense.

Close call.

the wolf has given us many memorable moments, more good than bad, he was a cult hero, thanks Wolfie, hope to see in top grade soon. And for Blair well, he never has given us a highlight and never will.

i think williame has good potential so id give him the spot, but definitely wolfy > blair by a country mile. blairs got to be the worst winger in the nrl

I love the wolf and I think he deserves a spot but unfortunately I'd be saying goodbye to him as well as horo .Blair. Hasson. Lawrence. Mason, and get two gun forwards etc myles. And James t from Cowboys. We have trobojovic and bring up the young fellow addison demitrio. Spelling wrong sorry and there you have it a good mix of youth and experience . That's if evans stays put.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6