• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We asked him last week for Fox Sports News & he bluntly said don't believe the rumours & definitely not that one!

Not sure if he was bulls*#ting or has now changed his mind!

A massive shame if true. When Robbo and Wolf were on the wings we were in very good hands.

This could open a huge door for Gutherson. With all the buzz surrounding him you would think that he could eventually develop into a top tier player. It would be ideal to ease him into the team on the wing.

Great news and great personality for the club. Hopefully he has a better run with injuries from now on. He has achieved a lot in the game despite several massive setbacks.

HappilyManly said:
Hilarious mock send off montage :D
Wow! You're easily amused, HM.
That was pathetic. Similar to Matty Johns' sense of humour.

Happy to see Wolfie's massive porky was just that.

I didn't watch it. I prefer not to watch any show Matthew Johns is on. I picked it as a hoax straight away. The guy is so predictable and ain't even the slightest bit funny.

Ive tried to watch the Monday night show and couldnt get through a whole episode. Just cant stand Matty Johns for more than 3mins at a time.

The Matty Johns show is getting worse...he is trying top be funny again, instead of just talking footy...

Frogz said:
The Matty Johns show is getting worse...he is trying top be funny again, instead of just talking footy...

He can't be funny again if he was never funny before.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6