Wolfman?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Big_Tallz

Was it just me or did Wolfman not play the same he as he normally's didn't contest the high ball and knock on a try scoring opportunity

Whats wrong wolfman
:s

Was it just me or did Wolfman not play the same he as he normally's didn't contest the high ball and knock on a try scoring opportunity

Whats wrong wolfman
:s

I heard despite rumours to the contrary.....he's human!

+ DCE ran in and headbutted that high ball.

I heard despite rumours to the contrary.....he's human!

+ DCE ran in and headbutted that high ball.

Wolfman is no Hopoate when it comes to taking the high ball, but if you look at it, attempting to take the ball on your twenty with the opposition right in your face can also be a low percentage play, probably a better option so far out would to let them either catch it and tackle the ball carrier, or to let it bounce and then attempt to take the tackle.
When it's on your goal line you have to go for it, there is no option.

Wolfman is no Hopoate when it comes to taking the high ball, but if you look at it, attempting to take the ball on your twenty with the opposition right in your face can also be a low percentage play, probably a better option so far out would to let them either catch it and tackle the ball carrier, or to let it bounce and then attempt to take the tackle.
When it's on your goal line you have to go for it, there is no option.

I saw it as a bit of misunderstsnding between wolf and DCE, because Daly moved into the space Wolf needed to be in to take the catch. You could see eye contact between them as if Wolf was leaving it for Daly. These things happen.

I saw it as a bit of misunderstsnding between wolf and DCE, because Daly moved into the space Wolf needed to be in to take the catch. You could see eye contact between them as if Wolf was leaving it for Daly. These things happen.

They happen, yes, but with Wolfie, those sort of incorrect reads are happening more often lately. He seems to lack confidence when attacking the high ball. Specialized training perhaps.

They happen, yes, but with Wolfie, those sort of incorrect reads are happening more often lately. He seems to lack confidence when attacking the high ball. Specialized training perhaps.

Outside of that bomb mixup, he had a pretty strong game I thought

Saved a try in the corner, gernerally defended pretty well and carted the ball up strong

Outside of that bomb mixup, he had a pretty strong game I thought

Saved a try in the corner, gernerally defended pretty well and carted the ball up strong

As I said elsewhere, no-one's perfect. Just a misunderstanding, it happens.

Anyway, give him a break, it was his Birthday! Hope Wolfy gets an ideal 'gift' and is re-signed very soon. Go Wolfman!

As I said elsewhere, no-one's perfect. Just a misunderstanding, it happens.

Anyway, give him a break, it was his Birthday! Hope Wolfy gets an ideal 'gift' and is re-signed very soon. Go Wolfman!

I actually thought he had a shocker of a night. Spilled the ball and missed some tackles. Was off his game last night for sure.

I actually thought he had a shocker of a night. Spilled the ball and missed some tackles. Was off his game last night for sure.

He had a decent game. The try was DCE's fault, the only thing that Wolfman did wrong with that bomb was to not tell him to **** off or just use him as a ladder. Either way, DCE shouldn't have been that close to landing spot at all, just made everything more difficult for his teamates.

He had a decent game. The try was DCE's fault, the only thing that Wolfman did wrong with that bomb was to not tell him to **** off or just use him as a ladder. Either way, DCE shouldn't have been that close to landing spot at all, just made everything more difficult for his teamates.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6