Wolfman out Farrar In

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
MANLY has suffered a late blow with David Williams withdrawing from tonight's match against the Wests Tigers at the Sydney Football Stadium.

Williams was due to mark the returning Lote Tuqiri but suffered a dislocated collarbone at a 7pm training session yesterday.

Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler has promoted Ben Farrar to mark dual international Tuqiri. Farrar was not due back until next week after pectoral injury but will be in action

Re: Wolfman outm Farrar In

****... that sucks... I'm tipping he and Tony Williams had trained beside each other all off season... for this reason I wasn't to worried about their defensive communication/combination but now that he is out we could be found out by lawrence and tuqiri down that side...

It sucks cause now the table has turned we have an injured centre playing on the wing against tuquiri. Thats what we get for saying we will be testing out Tuquiri i suppose.

Conspiracy Theory No.1: Maybe Des had this plan all along and thats why they made a big deal about targeting Tuquiri. And now he is up against Tony Williams who is as big as Tuquiri.

I know I know its clutching but you never know do you?

Wolfman out for 6-10 weeks according to Dessie in press conference. That'll test our depth if Brett is out for any length of time.

Anyone get the feeling that wolfman is a one season wonder? 

He now spends most of his time injured or playing like he is totally out of form.  Back to Parra

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2