Wolfman Article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I thought Wolfman fans might like to see the following interview which was in last Sunday's Sun-Herald:

Date with Kate: David Williams
David Williams, the winger for the Manly Sea Eagles also known as the ''Wolfman'', went under the shears as part of his ambassador role for the Nivea for Men ''Shave It or Save It'' campaign, in which the public voted in favour of a clean-shaven look. Kate Waterhouse caught up with the 25-year-old to chat about his smooth new looks.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/date-with-kate-david-williams-20120107-1poz0.html#ixzz1jKuaaB7Q

I found the interview quite enlightening and good on him for studying at TAFE. Hope this year's much better than 2011 for him.

Thanks for sharing. Wolfy is always so positive and 'under the radar' with his lady killer liaisons :p
If the Zorba article is true in its description of Wolfy now being a redhead, then he is living up to his dream of joining the Circus as Bozo the Clown:D

HappilyManly said:
Thanks for sharing. Wolfy is always so positive and 'under the radar' with his lady killer liaisons :p
If the Zorba article is true in its description of Wolfy now being a redhead, then he is living up to his dream of joining the Circus as Bozo the Clown:D

Maybe Wolfman could design a really good 2013 Manly playing strip...?

It read like a big flirt article on her behalf.:heart:

Here's 4 questions, now lets settle back for our lunch 'date'

lol.

Good ol wolfman, nice positive article.

such a top winger when fit!! I love his big runs back at the defence line at full pelt. If, and a big if, he can stay injury free, him and jamie could run riot with glenn on the right. However, we do have whare and patrick sipley coming through.

No matter the injuries or circumstances, Wolfie seems to always be upbeat. Would be a good bloke to have around. Think he tells a few porkies about the sheilas though.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6