Wolfie to St Helens????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty positive that he is signed to us for next year so this move is unlikely.

He could get another contract in the NRL anyway, why move away & play in a worse league when he is still so young?

Wolfpack said:
Pretty positive that he is signed to us for next year so this move is unlikely.

He could get another contract in the NRL anyway, why move away & play in a worse league when he is still so young?

At first I was going to say $'s but our $ is strong. Travel may be a reason why.

If he wants out of a contract, and St Helens want him bad, they need to pay for it through their teeth, and Perry better be working on screwing them over with a player trade ALA Farrah for Bani.

He is here until the end of next year . We need Wolfie to stay especially now that Hoppa is going.

I doubt it.

David Williams is a very common name.

Just like Will Smith plays for Knights U20's and Bratt Pitt is a Boxer.

Nothing on the net about it and there is no source on the wiki site so I'd say fake until we hear otherwise

hope not!!! he's come good!! best winger in the club, those return kicks gain us so many metres!! hoppa is leaving and oldfield is a left sided winger

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4