Witt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Does anyone know for certain or a ball park how much he is on?

Rumours when he signed were that he signed for $240,000 per season

I have heard anywhere from 70 to 120K

Can anyone confirm with at least 90% assurity?

I suggest you check with Ryan . He seems to know what every NRL player is earning. And if he doesn't know , he'll just make up a figure.

( just jokin' Ryan )

I would say he'd be on approx $100k per season.

The only thing I can think is that he has been front loaded

Just having a good conversation with some eels supporters on LU about it.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=1832077

could Parra being paying a % of his contract? he was realesed from a 4 yr deal from memory and at the time Parra signed him he was the next big thing so it would have been decent money imo.

I thought they were paying a percentage but who knows.

maybe we need to question the club under the freedom of information act

You won't get anything out of the club that way in the same way the only people who will get your salary from your boss are the ATO. Not only is there FOI, but there is privacy legislation that protects rights!!!!

maybe we need to question the club under the freedom of information act
Captain Obvious is only needed when fools make posts like the one quoted above!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

maybe we should make you captain obviously not able to read sarcasm

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4