Witt Sensational

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How good was he. His goal kicking especially was superb under pressure. He was loving it when he was interviewed.

He's improved with every game, and he's only going to get even better. Brian Smith has got to be kicking himself, he could have had 6. Witt and 7. Smith in his sides for the next 10 years at Parra.

He is awesome. Goal kicking is great and his defence is awesome. He is really starting to come along in attack and witha bit more improvment could become one of the best 5/8ths in the game.

People have called him a passenger, if he is a passenger then I want him as a back seat drier in my car.

This kid is awesome. but lets not overshadow, Watmough, Stewart, Beaver, Hicks, BK1 & BK2.

Now finally how good were

Steppa and Mata, eat this KING was Sensational, once he finds form, he is a great prop

Witt has only just found his feet.

his third good game in a row, however, monas was still the better half.

Dan is right, from the ground King was best on field in the first 15 mins.

I must say though it was a team effort tonight, no one and everyone was MOM

King did have a very good start, it was great to see, but Kite ended up having the better game I think, he made over 150 metres, he put his hand up for a Blues jumper.

Kite was close to best in show for me. Quiet but achiever

no disagreement there but king made his mark early and contrary to mata's belief that he only makes metres late he made them early and was best on field in the first 10.

can anyone honestly say that 40 mins of that would not give then a rising in the deep manly depths that they havnt had since cement/spud.

it was a great start now lets encourage more of it

This side excites me. Kudos to Steppa for having a stormer and outplaying Ryan Cross too. Great stuff!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4