Witt in ????????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
According to ME witt didn't play premier league today.

Could mean he is in the running tomorrow. Personally i wouldn't go that way myself, has been weeks since he played 1sts, and from reports he has been less than average in Prems too.

id like to see it. We are too defensive at the moment.

I miss the trio of Beaver Watmough and BK in the 2nd row.. with Willow coming on to tighten the defence.

Wheel is saying that the news from the ground is that Hicks will not be playing. So Witt is with the 1st Grade squad. I guess that means he might start at 5/8th, Willo to hooker and Dunley to the bench?

Did Donald and Alberts play? Losing a winger and gaining a half doesn't make sense.

Beaver to centre, Matai to the wing maybe?

Great tactic that imho. Parra would have trained all week to target Monaghan and Monaghan alone. Playing without a 5/8 for the last month, there would have been no danger that a five eight would be promoted. Witt will at least have time to kick/pass etc.

I reckon they will bring in Duck. Too important a game to be playing any other combo than the one they have been running for 2 weeks with Beaver at 5/8. Our defence just behind the pack is poor and Beaver adds extra starch. This time of year it is all about tried combinations. Mind you, I have been wrong plenty of times before....

Donald plays on the wing, Witt plays in the halves. The two events aren't even related. If Hicks pulls out, Donald will play. That doesn't mean Randall/+1 (probably Bryant) can't be dropped from the bench.

The team will look something like this, if the news is correct.

1. Stewart
2. Stepho
3. Hill
4. Matai
5. Donald/Hicks
6. Witt
7. Monaghan
8. King
9. Williamson
10. Heckenburg
11. Menzies
12. Watmough
13. Kennedy
-
14. Dunley
15. Harris
16. Leuluai
17. Kite

Meanwhile, that's just about the best bench in the league.

It will be a good test for the bench cause Parra have a bloody good bench to. Although Fui Fui Gone Gone wont be there even if dickhead gould is trying to get him off.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4