Witt has to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
He can Kick , he can tackle, but he cant do anything else

Thats 4 weeks in a row where monas has had to carry Witt and play both half back and 5/8.

Bring up mullane and give monas an option.

Kite looked better at 5/8 than witt today, at least his passes went to the man and he didnt throw stupid flick passes over and over.

Hicks and Willo can Kick just fine, the difference will be more than covered by having a genuine 5/8.

bring back mullane.yes that will work.please present yourself to a nearby clinic for observation.he stood out last year re embarrassing himself in an already embarrassing team .your foolishness knows no bounds....

witt has managed to embarrass himself in a non embarrassing team through flick passes, chip kicks and sleeping on the field.

Mullane played injured and for those who speak from watching him play not from what they saw 12 months ago was not playing near his best.

The only thing we stand to lose is 1 goal missed out of 10

I didn't think Witt was the problem today. His game is similar to Monaghan's and there were several times when we had numbers on his side and he couldn't get the ball to the right. He does not pass as well that way, under pressure. His defence was good, though I need to look at the tape!

forwards were just beaten in the 2nd half thats all there is to it. I dont see why people need excuses to justify the loss.

witt has managed to embarrass himself in a non embarrassing team through flick passes, chip kicks and sleeping on the field.

Mullane played injured and for those who speak from watching him play not from what they saw 12 months ago was not playing near his best.

Just to play devils advocate, and yeah Witty has a poor game today, you mention Monaghs carrys him ?

These "mistakes" in his game seemed to have developed recently, and co-incides with manlys lack of penatration with the ball in hand. I am of the opinion that these errors from Witt have developed due to him having to make up for the lack of creativity of our half back,

You hammered Witt for his chip kick was it last game ? game before ? well todays from Monaghs was way worst, poor time of the game, we really needed to send the ball deep.

but im sure ill be called a monaghs basher now, im just trying to be objective.

blocker roach spent 3 or 4 minutes on the radio pre game talking about the need for manly to cut out this short kick stuff so obviously des is onto it.you can lead a horse to water........

AJ - Take your nonsense back to ME please. We have no desire to start a slanging match and you're only here to pour fule on a fire.

We have no need for that, or for you.

Bye bye.

Yeah even my Dad asked why we persist in chip kicks when we obviously cant regather them. He then went on about Bob Fulton and how he always got teh ball to bounce right for him. Aparently Dad said when he watched them train you'd see Fulton kick the ball for half an hour untill every ball bounce the way he wanted it.

witt again offers nothing in attack, thats why we cannot score, he is no 2nd option,

yes, i go every week, take away his goalkicking and there aint much left, he is small and slow like jason ferris, the sooner we realise he aint the answer, the sooner we will stop losing close tight games like today

Yeah even my Dad asked why we persist in chip kicks when we obviously cant regather them. He then went on about Bob Fulton and how he always got teh ball to bounce right for him. Aparently Dad said when he watched them train you'd see Fulton kick the ball for half an hour untill every ball bounce the way he wanted it.
Steve Mortimer was the same - Monas has tried about 10 of those kicks this season and not one has come off.

I reckon Darren the problem is that Monas and Witt are very similar types of players - we need some variety. His kicking is worth its weight in gold!!!

Witts not the problem, but I agree he isn't creating much. Mullane isn't the answer either.

Witts last good game was against the Panthers.

Tbh we have played ****house since the Roosters game.

Heckenberg would be a better option at 5/8th atm than Mullane...Crook and all.

[quote author=Fluffy]

Just to play devils advocate, and yeah Witty has a poor game today, you mention Monaghs carrys him ?

These "mistakes" in his game seemed to have developed recently, and co-incides with manlys lack of penatration with the ball in hand. I am of the opinion that these errors from Witt have developed due to him having to make up for the lack of creativity of our half back,

You hammered Witt for his chip kick was it last game ? game before ? well todays from Monaghs was way worst, poor time of the game, we really needed to send the ball deep.

but im sure ill be called a monaghs basher now, im just trying to be objective.

[/quote]

I thought monas chip kick was crap, none in our team should be allowed to do them. We need a ben walker sand pit or some other way of repremanding players for that sort of stupidity.

Chip kick
Flick passes to no one
Forcing silly balls
Silly penalties

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4