Witt and Monaghs and Donald

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
now that ive calmed down, i just want to say that Witt and MOnaghs try hard and are willing to put their bodies on the line.

Its just that they are complete ****E and barely qualify as first grade player.

once again outclassed this time by a rookie and a fullback.

i dead set went looking for Jye in the stand just to make sure he wasnt on the field today.

Before the greenpiece members of you come running of the rain bow warrior, we still had plenty of ball in their half of the field, but yet again they couldnt creat bugger all apart from the grubber. The hiding they copped on the radio from better judges than you and I where embarressing,,, i just keep thinking about the 240K that has been chewed up in the salary cap for the next three years, i just pray he gets the ****es and leaves.

as for Donald, where are those Save the Duck campaigners today???? two dropped balls in the clear, once again dropping balls from Kicks, Hes going to Leeds, jesus what were they thinking!

ive copped alot of flack 4 bagging witt but after another pathetic display Im basically comparing him to craig field

witt cannot run, hes as slow as randall

cannot pass or put anyone thru

and now his defence is falling apart

why aint we scoring tries, now we are stuck with this slow small player for next 2-3 years

pathetic...just absolutely pathetic. captain calamity strikes again

i wonder if we can do a ben ross and suggest to these guys that they may not be part of our plans for the top grade next year and they may want to leave! its already well documented that Monaghs has few fans apart from super recruiter max delmage.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6