Winning the grand final this year...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know the rationale behind the AFR reducing the length of each quarter to 16 minutes? Do they think that those extra four minutes a quarter is when the virus will strike?

Think i heard they were doing to reduce fatigue as theres a possibility they might need to play midweek games too? Cant see it happening. Whats everyone's thoughts on NRL playing 2 games a week if needing to catchup, like the good old days. Again cant see it happening.. With a big enough roster you'd be able to rotate to some extent, would be good opportunity to blood some of the rookies..

But of course, we need to protect the most vulnerable at this time, and that is priority above all else.

No no no no no .. just no Ella ... haven't you been listening to Toddy and every other NRL spokesman and journo .... it has been repeated so many times I can say it without any prompting or looking at my notes ... here goes ...

"What is paramount is the players safety "

Who are these vulnerable you talk about ???

No no no no no .. just no Ella ... haven't you been listening to Toddy and every other NRL spokesman and journo .... it has been repeated so many times I can say it without any prompting or looking at my notes ... here goes ...

"What is paramount is the players safety "

Who are these vulnerable you talk about ???

Overseas fans.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7