Winners are Grinners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
My friends does it get any better than last night?

The mighty eagles belted our old foes in front of 19,000 fans, won in the face or adversity and scoring some handsome trys in the process.

As a Manly supporter, even with a hangover, it feels great!

However I contend there is something much better - and before you say Wheel is still drunk or just a lunatic let say this:

It does get so much better but how?  Well watching from the Arko Stand the mighty eagles belt our old foes in front of 19,000 fans, won in the face or adversity and scoring some handsome trys in the process or while sitting directly in front of Denis Fitzgerald and the Parramatta committee.  Then singing a small ditty I made up called "I love Manly juniors" as Manly romp away to a thrashing good win.  Poor Denis did his best to ignore but I knew I was getting right under his skin.

To me that was priceless!

We have every right this morning to be gloating, our performances in recent weeks gives us every right to be expecting bigger things are on the horizon.

Last week we were technically brilliant, last night our brilliance was in our grit and determination in the face of considerable adversity.

As for Fitzy, well I hope he and Ray Price we are able to choke each other in the bar after the game, much liked their beloved slimes choked when the game was there for them to win.

Injuries will be the key Pete, keep your fingers crossed we dont get too many more

I know, I watch every Melbourne game wishing, hoping and dare I say praying that anyone one or more of their players suffer season ending injuries.

The Eels are the new Norths.  A terrible team culture that breeds players with pea hearts and rewards mediocrity. 

For instance would Wagon get a game for any other club (particularly when you consider the calibre of forward they have let go while they have retained him)?

Would Hindmarsh be considered a "superstar" at any other club?  He is a plodder that makes lots of tackles but adds nothing in attack.

Why would a club tolerate the laziness and sulking of a talented player like Hayne?  How good would he be if he was with us?

Tony Williams must be delighted at getting out of the place. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8