• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
With the wolfman back our winging options become a little better, I though whare played outstanding and looked ten times better then tafua. I wouldn't mind seeing Wolfie an whare on the wings. Tafua is a great potential but had them defensive lapses that oldie has !

Thoughts ?

I'm not at all sold on Tafua. Whare is a much better option and I hope Tooves sees that after this game. I never feel comfortable when Tafua is carrying the ball.

Without putting Tafua down i think we can all agree that Whare is all class. Hope we keep him.

Whare just looks like he knows what he's doing, he shows urgency, he makes the metres and doesn't look like he's going to drop the ball every hit up, by no means am I bashing tafua just thought he had an off game, and was exposed many times

Definitely Whare.
I worry everytime the ball goes near Taufua. He either lacks confidence or he has poor hands. He also missed a vital tackle and only Snake covering saved the try.
Is he really a winger, or more suited to the forwards?

When Matai made that break, Whare was like a bullet supporting him and had Matai given him the ball he would have been under the posts for his hat-trick.

1. Stewart
2. Whare
5. Williams

They all have speed to burn and are up there with the best supporting players.

The Who said:
Definitely Whare.
I worry everytime the ball goes near Taufua. He either lacks confidence or he has poor hands. He also missed a vital tackle and only Snake covering saved the try.
Is he really a winger, or more suited to the forwards?

Is Taufua another T-Rex? Obvious potential, but a better option in the forwards?

I think Whare was great today and will keep his spot, Taufua is a work in progress and will only get better.

With all due respects to Taufua as he hasn't been really bad, have to agree Wolfman and Whare are our best wingers atm. Definitely Whare instead of Taufua against the Broncos on Friday night.

Taufua is doing great work coming out of our own end, very impressed with his effort and work rate. The thing that probably says the most about him is that even after a mistake he doesn't go missing, he comes back and works even harder, that is a good trait

Sure, has stuff to work on, but what player with about 7 NRL games under their belt doesn't ?

Wouldn't mind wolf and Whare next week and bring back taufua when snake goes to origin and Whare can go to fullback again. Taufua will be an asset in the future.

Strong rumours in the UK that David "Wolfman" Williams will be playing for Leeds Rhinos in ESL next year. Do you think there's any truth in the rumour and will he be a good signing?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2