Wingerless Wingnut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
I am shocked to have to report to the good people of this site that we have a serious & previously unidentified problem, which is our lack of depth with wingers.

Out of a nominated 25 man squad, NRL.com/clubs/sea eagles has us possessing just one winger, Robertson. Lucky we secured his services because we dont have any others. Thats right, 1 sole solitary winger.

Hicks & Stephenson are centres.

We have centres coming out of our buttholes. 5 in total. We have halfbacks coming out of our buttholes 4 in total.

And we dont even have a 5/8. Nup not one. Zip Nada Zilch.

Im too distraught, so could someone please let Des and Crusher know so we start planning for the future. They will be devastated just like me, im sure.

I am also shocked JC. As a word from the wise, I would be careful when using words like buttholes around this site. :)

Hicks and Steppa showed last year that they're quality wingers. Both better than Donald.

Hicks and Steppa showed last year that they're quality wingers. Both better than Donald.

Yes I know they are quality wingers byso............but >>>>>>>>>>http://www.nrl.com.au/Clubs/SeaEagles/SeaEaglesTeam/tabid/239/Default.aspx

I am also shocked JC. As a word from the wise, I would be careful when using words like buttholes around this site. :)

Thanks MB. I have commenced navigating this site with back up against wall, and under no circumstances do i pick up the soap.

I am shocked to have to report to the good people of this site that we have a serious & previously unidentified problem, which is our lack of depth with wingers.

We have centres coming out of our buttholes. 5 in total. We have halfbacks coming out of our buttholes 4 in total.

We don't have much in the way of 5/8's or props either.

By the way is that 4 half backs or 4 buttholes? If you had 4 buttholes I think you would be the star atraction tonight at the mardi gra.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4