Wine appreciation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Being more of a red wine man I've looked on with quiet bemusement as all the white drinkers have hopped off the Chardonnay bandwagon and have taken to Sauvignon Blanc in droves.

So I thought I'd better find out what all the fuss was about and invested in a bottle of the NS SB that everyones seems to be going gaa gaa over.

And as a Sunday afternoon tipple, enjoyed with a plate of garlic prawns, I must say that I was absolutely sensational!

I could almost become a convert.....

nah as soon as you take up white wine your wrist goes limp. Not a fan of white wine especially Chrdonnay. SB doesnt offer that much more apart from a desire to hurry up and finish the bottle to move on to something better

Too many Rooster supporters live there. The school mummies who cavort like teenagers at Nielsen Park are a hazard too!!! :lol:

nah as soon as you take up white wine your wrist goes limp. Not a fan of white wine especially Chrdonnay. SB doesnt offer that much more apart from a desire to hurry up and finish the bottle to move on to something better

I beg to differ Daniel, there is nothing quite like thrill of finding Berri white lambrusco on special (2 x 5 litre casks for $20) and polishing them off over a weekend, and my wife thinks I have a drinking problem :drunk:

Surely UP starts off with a quality bottle of passion pop. lol

Cant drink much white myself but enjoy a red from time to time.

You should be getting the pick of the crop out there mata. I suppose there has to be at least 1 advantage to living in the bush

I thought you'd prefer to start with something lighter - West Coast Cooler.......

The German white wines are a nice drop to start off with, followed by a nice couple of bottles of Red with a nice Port to finish the evening!

Too many Rooster supporters live there. The school mummies who cavort like teenagers at Nielsen Park are a hazard too!!! :lol:
sounds good

gotta say im a fan of the yummy mummies

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4