Win / Loss Ratio

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
If Des has the result after this weekend of losing 13 games from the last 15 starts, I will be pretty dissapointed. Just thought I would share that with y'all.

!pray:

Yeah ,keep the negativity coming.Its not like the season has started yet.
I was wondering if you were a glass half full or half empty guy.
My conclusion is ;you would be worried about someone smashing the
half glass & then ramming it into your jugular.....
Cheer up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, No....sorry....trends show that we are in for great times. Moorwood, Cherry, King and Matai will show up their respective players in O'hara, Halatou, Skandalis & Whateria..

Start of 2005, I'm half full...
Now....1/2 empty...

Until RESULTS show me different.

Your still bleeding...
Its a trial ,chill out my friend.
Good things come to those who wait ,
& we have all been waiting !!,
theres no need to give yourself grey hairs
& heart palpatations yet.Think positive -It helps...

what would the ratio be from say the last 10, the last 26, the last 30? etc

You are skewing the figures!

Yeah ,good point Dan ,Why not the statistics be,
the 1st 10 games of last year ,
now that, i like.

look to the future now not the past!!!

yes we lost a bunch of games at the end of last season but thats last season. time to focus on this season!!!

Souths won quite a few games in the last few weeks of last year but I don't think anyone tips them as big chances this year.

Origin cost us badly last year along with the fact that we had no halves and centres.

It's 2006 now and Manly are back!!!!!

The best way to to see if a person is half full or half empty is during the leaner times.

I take you point on last years form, but this is trial time....look how the tigers went in their trials last year.
Another good signing or 2 for 2007 is when my expectations will be high - though I would like to see more consistancy this year. Even if they win the same amount of games as last year, as long as there isn't a 10+ game losing streak.

If you want to use statistics (which can lie) use this one:

Only one team in the history of the McIntyre System (final 8) has gone on to do worse in the semis following the year they came 8th. (That was Raiders last year following 2004). Often they have gone on to make the top four and many have made the Grand Final in two or more seasons time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4