Wimmaway Thread #798

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I see this morning's broadsheet has us as the "new" favourites to snare the services of Jamie Lyon due to his friendship with the Cleal family.

:roll:

Must have been a slow news day yesterday if they have to rehash old vomit from 2 years ago.

Get this icon ready for next week lads:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

It was sprouted on the radio news as well. Denis Fitzgerald must be spitting in his cornflakes this morning.

So that proves that the radio men can read and that the station could afford the extra 20c for the Herald.

I would say who ever he is going to the deal is done . so it should not take long to find out(1201 saturday)

The dragons alos announced that they had resigned poore and Simms and that henderson has gone to the titans.

The good news is that creagh has still not resigned yet which means that we must still be in the running to sign him. Myles also has not resigned either.

So that proves that the radio men can read and that the station could afford the extra 20c for the Herald.

Agree there was nothing in the telegraph or the manly daily. Top quality journos at SMH :~?

Loved all those "Jamie to be an Eel" headlines and then his making them wait, and now Fitzie's happiness as he slowly slips away. Great stuff.

Note that in the same SMH article it mentions Manly as having hooks on Creagh though ST G are still hopeful of signing him.

Going to be an interesting couple of days.

[quote author=Matabele]

Agree there was nothing in the telegraph or the manly daily. Top quality journos at SMH :~?

[/quote]

Looks like Sherlock may have been given his first article?

Manly on the up
A deadly new centre to partner our other deadly centre
Fitzgerald in a wonderful combination of lividity & apoplexy
Eels plummeting towards the bottom of the table
The Bulldogs losing a chunk of their squad

Some days are diamonds....la la la la............... :p

It was good listening to the radio on the weekend when the commentators said that they don't know of one player the Eels have signed but can name plenty that are leaving.

Last one out turn off the lights!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Speaking of Creagh - just curious as to why he was never mentioned as being in contention for NSW- he did tour with the Kangaroos and his form this year has been decent- I would prefer him over Gallen, Simpson and Ryan any day!

Loved all those \"Jamie to be an Eel\" headlines and then his making them wait, and now Fitzie's happiness as he slowly slips away. Great stuff.

im sure it wasnt, but just imagine if it was all on purpose just to piss fitzy off more ! GOLD!!

im still not holding my breath - been too many things written and ive learnt from the monas/orford thing last year just to wait

It was good listening to the radio on the weekend when the commentators said that they don't know of one player the Eels have signed but can name plenty that are leaving.

Last one out turn off the lights!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

It would be intersting to know Hagan's win/loss record when Johns didn;t play.

I reckon that it would be pretty bad and that johns is the only thing that has made his coaching record look OK.

It will be a different story next year when he has Tim "I'm pissed again" Smith as half back.

How many more strikes before Smith is out?

Did anyone read that suck piece about him in last Saturday's Herald? Talk about trying to whitewash a tomb.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2