Wimmaway latest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
That Wild Wilson Witch says that Lyon is a certainty to play with Manly, with his signing to be made public in October. It's going to be a long wait.

Elsewhere the Raiders allege they're going to throw millions at the jungle.

They don't need him...look at last night effort.

Besides...remember Lyon stating publicly he liked the laid back style of The Sea Eagles....and Des Hasler..

Speaking to some of the boys around the place they agree. exept it will be early july that we announce. apparently this comes from someone in weewah who spoke to jamies family.

The rumour is we released flash ash to play in england

All rumours but with any luck it will be truth soon enough.

That said matai was ok tonight.

I dunno, Matai was pretty inept last night. His attack was predictable, as all he did was dummy, put on a little step and run. Not once did he use his Stephenson, though on at least one occasion managed to attract the opposition winger. His defence was blatantly average as well, considering the Raider's didn't attack his side much. I'd rather see someone like Williamson there, who can defend well and has good ball skills. It'd also bring an 80% kicker onto the park for the entire game.

the following clubs will make a play 4 lyons
manly
raiders
storm
panthers
eels (with hagan as coach)
titans

the knights would love 2 have him if johns retires but not now they have brian smith.

flash ash was released to rockhampton fluffy for the same reason he left the cowboys .obviously the football life is not for him.hopefully he will be happeir at home.i wish him well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7