Williame & Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He also had some very good reads in defence when he Bird and Barba early on sweeping plays that lost them some ground.

Yeah, that shut down of Barba was very good. He wrapped him up like a huntsman spider on a cockroach. Another positive!

I would not be surprised if Williame is Brett Stewarts replacement at fullback ! And Tom Turbo playing in the centres ! Williame looks like a natural fullback ! Can tackle, Puts his body on the line, tackle busts, line breaks, good under the high ball ! Nuggety type of player !

Keep Tom in the centres causing havoc on the edges !

I would not be surprised if Williame is Brett Stewarts replacement at fullback ! And Tom Turbo playing in the centres ! Williame looks like a natural fullback ! Can tackle, Puts his body on the line, tackle busts, line breaks, good under the high ball ! Nuggety type of player !

Keep Tom in the centres causing havoc on the edges !
No mate just no. Barrett said in the media conference Toms future is playing fullback and Tom in the centres is a waste of what he could do as fullback.

Both M Wright & Wiliame playing well ( don't push the pas Matthew )we are for a change taking the ball on the full not conceding cheap tries lately .. KEEP IT UP ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4