Williame Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We wont challenge it, we never do, it just seems to be a club policy that challenging is a waste of time.

However when I saw it live I thought it was a shoulder charge, but the video ref took a look at it and from what I could see there are two points that make it not a shoulder charge

1 - His left arm wrapped around Dugan
2 - He was about to make a front on tackle but Dugan fades to his right to pass and Williame follows him and the ball which made the tackle look like a shoulder charge when it was just a collission.

I can't see that being worth a week, it should be challenged depending on how we are for troops

I didn't .... but I thought Burgo copped a dangerous & blatant head high and Green got one on the point of the chin despite the wanker commentators missing it !

That's going to cause a re-shuffle depending who we get back from injury, if anyone (i.e. Snake or Parcell) other than Myles comes back by then.

That's going to cause a re-shuffle depending who we get back from injury, if anyone (i.e. Snake or Parcell) other than Myles comes back by then.

If Snake doesn't come back firing after 3 weeks off, I fear that may be the end of a glorious career at Manly.

I watched the game again today and still can't believe they didn't fight the charge.

If I used social media more I'd ask williame if he intended a shoulder charge. If the answer was no, as I expect it would be, it goes to show just how wrong the judiciary is. The sword of Damocles hovering overhead daring you to prove your innocence with double the punishment if you fail in the subjective eyes of the knobs who rule.

Yet Gallen doesn't even get charged for his rag dolling of de gois. Ahhhh can you smell soo in the air??

So, it's obvious the system is highly flawed. If only the players were in a union (something I've never been in...wait...I had to be when I was at uni, sorry) then the players union could tell this system to feck right off!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6