Will Travis go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Wiht the Titans signing Josh lewis and Broncos close to signing Wallace from penrith does that mean Burns options up North of the border are diminishing. hence he is more likely to stay especially with Monas going.

I hope he stays good young tough player who will only get better.

"PENRITH five-eighth responsible for sinking Brisbane with a golden point field goal in round three could yet become the solution to the Broncos' halfback woes.

Peter Wallace, hero of the Panthers' comeback 29-28 win over Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium in March, has been earmarked as a "player of interest" by the premier.

Wallace is off contract at the end of the season and his name has featured in discussions between senior Broncos officials.

His manager Allan Gainey said talks had started with Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett. "He's (Wallace) interested for sure," Gainey said. "

Someone will need to replace Smith at the cowboys in a few years. That would be the only option left up here I would think.

Travis's eyes should be set fairly and squarely on becoming a game killing utility able to cover 9, 6, and 7 for a club poised to win a premiership.

"Peter Wallace, hero of the Panthers' comeback 29-28 win over Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium in March, has been earmarked as a "player of interest" by the premier."

No wonder Queenslanders always seem to players despite the salary cap, they have Peter Beatie lending a hand.

If penis beattie has anything to do with the recruitment for the bronc's they wouldn't have won any premierships!

He has proven on the TV a few times that as a football brain he makes a very good Premier.

Someone will need to replace Smith at the cowboys in a few years. That would be the only option left up here I would think.

Cowboys signed a young guy from Melbourne called Nickolou, he is the long term 5/8 at the Cowboys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4