Will there be a repeat of the Centrebet Jersey offer for 2012???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone on here/or larissa has heard if centrebet will be offering a promo similar to last year, where you had to put a $50 bet on and you got a free jersey???

I know there is some opposition to the jersey this year, but for $50...or in some cases-making money, it was a pretty sweet deal!

Certainly wouldn't pay anything more than $50 for the rubbish that's being paraded out as our home jersey this year.

If you had to put $50 on a team to get the spoon this year, who would you put your money on?

mozgrame said:
If you had to put $50 on a team to get the spoon this year, who would you put your money on?

The Dogs.

How sweet would that be.

I thought that too. Then again, i think the Rabbits are going to suffer without Sandow. Maybe not the spoon for them though.

The original offer was to join centrebet and your 1st bet was $50
Now that we all account holders there they have what they want

Got the next door neighbor lined up already if they re-offer.

Cause there is no way in hell I will part with $150 for that new jersey.

If the jerseys are as unpopular as people are saying they will be giving them away mid-season.

My wife is also pretty keen to create a center bet account if they happen to do the promotion again.

Hopefully centerbet get on board because I won't be buying a 2012 jersey outright.

Go get em Larissa!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:

I'd been a member of Centrebet for years. I didn't stop me taking up the offer. My brother has an account that he'll probably never use. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6