Will the Chokers choke again and gift Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
No doubting the tough match against the Scum, but Sundays crunch match for the Gummies may leave Manly unpressured going into the last round of the season.

The Sharks look the goods at home with arguably their best side for years running around. And beating the Rorters added an air of confidence to their charge.

But the Sharks have traditionally been missing around this time of year, and while they have wrapped up a finals position, it is the Cowboys who need to put in the hard yards this week.

After hitting some form with 4 nice wins, North Queensland are anything but assured of a finals spot. With 5 teams fighting for what is really only one spot, a win for the Cows should cement their position, and give them options with a home game against the Tigers in their final match.

The Sharks are great at home, but better on a cold windy night, so not that great advantage on Sunday arvo.

I expect the Cowboys to be hungrier than the Sharkies, and that can only be a good thing for Manly, who lock in a 4th spot with a Cowboy upset.

The one problem for the Cows (actually, there are two problems, but we'll get to number two later) is that they'll be playing without Ray Thompson, who's been the only one to offer them anything at hooker all year.
The other issue is that they are pretty much awful away from Townsville, and have been for may years. They have been playing well, but this will be a huge task for them. Fingers crossed they're up for it.

Hey Mick, you are sooooo right because, IT DOESNT MATTER, WE BEAT THE DRIZZLE HAHAHA SOOOOOOOO HAPPY :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8