Will silvertails meltdown like Souths round 2 loss ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will silvertails meltdown like Souths loss round 2 ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Zorba will tell us to eat pies again ?

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
50 points against is inexcusable at any level. Not only ****ed our position on the table, but totally rooted our for and against.

Manly had half a Team on the sidelines and drew the second half.:)

Darcy has a lot to answer to his Team mates though :mad:

The switching off is a problem. Barrett needs to tell th players to harden up

I HOPE this is a lesson, and a thorough dose of reality. I hope we were saving everything we have for The Storm, or they could also put 50-60 on us.

Manly had half a Team on the sidelines and drew the second half.:)

Darcy has a lot to answer to his Team mates though :mad:

To be fair, he WAS responding to a UFC elbow to the cheek that opened him up by De Bellin. That at LEAST has to be looked at.

I HOPE this is a lesson, and a thorough dose of reality. I hope we were saving everything we have for The Storm, or they could also put 50-60 on us.
I just hope baz is not a wants to be everyone mate coach. If a bloke got a bump or minor injury tell him to harden up.

We have definitely been over achieving and this loss highlights our flaws. It's not just the ref, our discipline is atrocious.
S**t back row and our prop depth aint as great as some one here would have you believe.
DCE showed again he can't do it on his own so we are going to need another expirenced dominant half when Green goes.
On another note did anyone else see Widdop throw a punch?

No, this is just a lesson and the quote that keeps going around silvertails is that "we may have lost the battle, but we'll win the war". This side was heavily depleted, so much so that no side's depth could cover.

However, in saying that, conceding 50 is absolutely not acceptable and I don't expect to see it until another decade. An outstanding wake up call, one that will fire us towards September as long as players do return from injuries and a majority of the side can stay on the pitch

Who cares if Widdop threw one, or DeBelin elbowed him.

We cant control that.

We can, however, control our own actions. Darcy is a hot head.
He needs to rein it in before he single handledly costs us a big game, and every game left this season is a big game.

Darby is a fu.king idiot. It's a wonder he wasn't selected for NSW. You don't win with dumb players like him. Last week hair pull when down 16-8, the week before penalised for offside running 10 metres out of the line to try to get even with a panthers forward, with the game in the balance, today sin binned for punching. These kind of players cost you games.

Darby is a fu.king idiot. It's a wonder he wasn't selected for NSW. You don't win with dumb players like him. Last week hair pull when down 16-8, the week before penalised for offside running 10 metres out of the line to try to get even with a panthers forward, with the game in the balance, today sin binned for punching. These kind of players cost you games.

For sure you are spot on!
Guy is a liability, I can't understand how he ended up back at the club.

I'm having my own private Sea Eagle meltdown tonight.
I need to have a talk to myself and get myself and the team back on track.

This is meant to happen a few weeks before the finals not this far out

There are a lot of fragile, short-sighted posters here. The next week on here will be a bit difficult. A few will meltdown. Tbh, i am surprised that people havent already started threads and organised a lynch mob to get Fulton. Its his fault isnt it? He architected the team. Yeahhhh Fultons got to go!! That old bastard knows nothing! Get him!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8