Will Pearsall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all first time poster
I was just reading an article on Fox sports site re clubs signing their young guns.
In the article they quote Nathan Brown as saying Will Pearsall has plenty of ability and is in the Cooper Cronk mould.
Toovs said at some stage that the five-eight solution would not come from within the club.
Does anyone know much about this kid?
Article also says he's unsigned for next year.

Hi all first time poster
I was just reading an article on Fox sports site re clubs signing their young guns.
In the article they quote Nathan Brown as saying Will Pearsall has plenty of ability and is in the Cooper Cronk mould.
Toovs said at some stage that the five-eight solution would not come from within the club.

I have seen him play, he is a good tackler and could see him actually playing lock if he gets a bit bigger, not sure where he stands as 5/8 within the club, especially as the club are chasing others. I am hearing that players in the 20s coming off contract could be taking pay cuts if they want to stay, the ones the club want to retain. 2 players in the team who were about to sign new contracts under Warwick have now been frozen. A big cull to happen throughout, too much money has been wasted previously on players and the club needs to start again

Hi all first time poster
I have seen enough of this boy play to tell me he is one for the future and the club need to retain him, Early this season the spine of the team was him , Riley Travers and Tom T and they were cutting teams to shreds so Ideally you would like to see them at the club for future seasons.

E="sheridanstand78, post: 710248, member: 3367"]I have seen enough of this boy play to tell me he is one for the future and the club need to retain him, Early this season the spine of the team was him , Riley Travers and Tom T and they were cutting teams to shreds so Ideally you would like to see them at the club for future seasons.[/QUOTE]
Sheridan, the article indicated to me that the Storm may be keen on him as Nathan Brown is doing there scouting. Love them or hate them the Storm have been good at identifying talent.
Based on what you have said also I hope we sign him up and give him a little more time to develop.
Although I don't see Jamie Lyon as our best option in the halves he isn't a bad fall back if we give these young guys a go and they aren't quite ready.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6