Will Pearsall to the Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What we only have 4 players in a team now.

What happens when they get injured and guarantee they will get injured. And only 1 of them is from our Current Under 20s team. Not to mention we lost JWH to the Roosters from when he was in our Under 20s system. We had to get rid of Gutho as well because we spent it on a oxygen thief like lussick. All I am saying we need to get someone in recruitment who has a bit of common sense and knows abit about the job at hand. And with the 3 that are doing it none of them have any whatsoever. But they are all just feathering their own nests .

Your line was we get rid of all the good ones. Those 4 are examples of that simply not being the case

Not really sure why there is such a concern that only 1 of them is from our current 20s team, NRL players should be coming through NSW Cup, not straight into the top grade after playing glorified touch footy

That oxygen thief you spoke of, 1 of the better U20s players that we have had, now you don't rate him shows that not all kick on like you think they might

I would say not paying big overs and breaking the bank on a handful of players who may or may not work out displays a fair level of common sense, as would recruiting Myles and Taupau if that eventuates when the forward pack needed a bit of extra starch in it

As Mark stated - can't keep them all...imo Travers looked that bit sharper & pearsell the better organiser - both have potential.
Thing is its hard to knock the direction of the club - retention & recruitment will be proven by results...thing is there's many possibilities in the halves with various options already & more potentially to come & if the Seaeagles thought they were needed - would not be gone.

I still can't get over how we could have let Josh Drinkwater go from our U20's a few years ago. He was in the top 3 in the comp for try assists. No forethought by our recruiters!!

Your line was we get rid of all the good ones. Those 4 are examples of that simply not being the case

Not really sure why there is such a concern that only 1 of them is from our current 20s team, NRL players should be coming through NSW Cup, not straight into the top grade after playing glorified touch footy

That oxygen thief you spoke of, 1 of the better U20s players that we have had, now you don't rate him shows that not all kick on like you think they might

I would say not paying big overs and breaking the bank on a handful of players who may or may not work out displays a fair level of common sense, as would recruiting Myles and Taupau if that eventuates when the forward pack needed a bit of extra starch in it

Well said mate and exactly right

You see some good kids in the NYC but @Kiwi Eagle is right in what he said above.

Not every one gets into FG, I guess because it's a vastly different comp, lots of attack, little defence and when they get up with the big boys it's the exact reverse !!

Just keeps getting better doesn't it. The Recruitment team couldn't organise a root in a brothel with pocket full of $100 Notes
Maybe we should release DCE and have kept Travers and you would have plenty of money left to get a root in a brothel . I now see where you are coming from . We need the Recruitment team to think like you so we can turn the whole club into a brothel .

Knights sign Manly five-eighth, Raiders re-sign centre Joey Leilua — NRL Market Watch

WELCOME to Market Watch, your home for the latest news on player movements at your club.

From transfers, new deals, rumours and retirements. Check it all out here!

KNIGHTS SIGN HALF

Nathan Brown has made his first signing as Newcastle coach, securing the signature of Manly Holden Cup gun Will Pearsall until the end of 2017.

The Gosford product was part of the Sea Eagles’ grand final team which went down 34-18 to Penrith last fortnight.

The 20-year-old has signed a two-year deal with the Knights and will act as Jarrod Mullen’s understudy.

LEILUA ALL BUT DONE

Maybe we should release DCE and have kept Travers and you would have plenty of money left to get a root in a brothel . I now see where you are coming from . We need the Recruitment team to think like you so we can turn the whole club into a brothel .
Jesus Christ nobody goes to bro tells anymore there is now this thing called T I N D E R. Get on it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6