Will I get turfed from this forum for pointing out J King's stats?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

[/quote]

so 1st you state that you got banned for digging into him "fairly" which is fine, then you later say you got banned for the "soft cocks" comment.

Can you tell us another reason why you got banned?

I guess MSE have a responsibillity to run the website that is friendly to all users from kids to adults. If you want to contradict yourself and go around in circles on the same subject - welcome. ;)

[/quote]

Mate its simple, I got banned for telling it how it is and calling J King a 'soft cock'.
If that's not close to the truth then what is? Worthy of being banned?
What contradiction are you talking about?

I got banned for sarcastically saying some work experience girls idea of using maroon ont he manly site was genius and a ground breaking idea.....hardly worth a banning but I obviously had a target on my back.

I never go there and rarely went there anyway. There is nothing I can learn there that I dont already know or cant learn elsewhere like here so dont worry about it WAMF you ave found a good home here and we are continually delighted at converting the traffic MSE doesnt want

so 1st you state that you got banned for digging into him "fairly" which is fine, then you later say you got banned for the "soft cocks" comment.

Can you tell us another reason why you got banned?

I guess MSE have a responsibillity to run the website that is friendly to all users from kids to adults. If you want to contradict yourself and go around in circles on the same subject - welcome. ;)

[/quote]

Mate its simple, I got banned for telling it how it is and calling J King a 'soft cock'.
If that's not close to the truth then what is? Worthy of being banned?
What contradiction are you talking about?
[/quote]

1st impression was that you were unfairly banned for stating King's lack of form etc etc, "fairly" as you put it - which you have every right.

Later you admit to using the statement soft cock. Considering they are running a site for manly fans consisting of people of all ages, using words such as soft cock might be a fair statement in a pub, but not in a forum site aimed at people of all ages. Like it or not, you don't have a right to use that language in the supporters forum. You deserved to be banned. I wouldn't want my 6 YO son reading your 'fair" assessments. Forums aren't there for you and me to use whatever language we want.

it may sound righteous, and I've felt like swearing many a time, but it is a site aimed at supporters of all ages, not just people like you and me

Cop the ban on the chin - welcome to Silvertails.

Leave the MSE stuff alone. ST is here, all are welcome and feel free to express opinions here.

And never take yourself too seriously!! It's meant to be fun.

sometime i think I just like being disliked by a few....... :D

[quote author=Barks]
And we can have differences of opinion as much as we want...but if anyone wants to go on with the personal trash that JC gave out....i just ask that you back it up.

Define personal trash ?

What I did was to take you to task over one of your posts that deserved to be. I think at the time I might have called you an idiot or some such. From that time to date, i dont see that assessment of you as anything but accurate.

[/quote]

hehehe...you reckon you only called me an idiot or such?... read your post again.

You could atleast stand up to your original statement instead of watering them down, being 10000km's away and all........weak.

[quote author=Barks]
sometime i think I just like being disliked by a few....... :D

Congratulations on surpassing all expectations :lol2:

[/quote]

i do my best! 8)

Since he has seemingly over achieved maybe Barks could replace King.

That might solve a lot of issues. At least Barks fights back when challenged. King could take over barks spot at the MSE forums, whilst Barks could be our inside man to all things confidential at the club.

What do you say Barks. This position can only be open to you for so long before another KPI graduate avails himself of this sterling idea. :dance:

yeah if nothing else King can probably spell!

Cliffy everyone knows your fantasy involves undoing Kings zipper!!!!

Cliffy's fantasy involves undoing ANYONE'S zipper when there's not money involved. :lol:

;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4