Will I get turfed from this forum for pointing out J King's stats?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

We are all Jason King supporters so you will be banned here as well.

I'm not a "moderator" or whatever they call themselves but this is a site to air your opinions freely... so long as you don't sound like a broken record i won't care :D :D

Your fine here mate.

As long as you don't go after Michael Witt

Wittysfan will track you down lol

Admin, I wish to make a formal complaint about this WAMF (Western Aust Manly Fan) character.

He is obviously one of these mining magnate types from Western Australia who, having secured a lifetime of wealth from the current minerals export boom to China, has an equivalent wealth of free time on his hands, which is now seemingly dedicated to causing trouble with us simple good god fearing footy folk.

Ban the bastard.

Oh.......... he has a cellar choc full of fine Margaret River Reds i hear you say. Oh........ummmmmmm, well.

Welcome WAMF. 8)

Thanks all. Bunch of "soft cock" admins over at MSE. It was exactly those 2 words that got me banned. I was going to piss them off by aquiring the screen name WAMF2 but thought Aaron and his cronies would probably be onto it fairly quick so I settled on Einstein in the interim.

Jatz, hehe...wrong on the mining count but correct on the substantial Margare River selection. If only security consultancy paid half of what most of those fly in fly out guys get I'd be rolling in it.
Utility, buddy I finally got my ultimate wish you could say.
NZ will be a better country for having such royalty bless their shores.

Hey WAMF, whilst your in the Margret River can you locate some Goundry Cab Merlot 1999? Best wine my family has ever drunk.... can't get over here in NSW. You would be well rewarded!

Welcome WAMF, with realism like that you will go far here ;)

I wouldn't admit to anything containing MErlot as being the "best wine I've ever drunk"!!!!!!!!

Thanks all. Bunch of \"soft cock\" admins over at MSE. It was exactly those 2 words that got me banned. I was going to piss them off by aquiring the screen name WAMF2 but thought Aaron and his cronies would probably be onto it fairly quick so I settled on Einstein in the interim.

Jatz, hehe...wrong on the mining count but correct on the substantial Margare River selection. If only security consultancy paid half of what most of those fly in fly out guys get I'd be rolling in it.
Utility, buddy I finally got my ultimate wish you could say.
NZ will be a better country for having such royalty bless their shores.

so 1st you state that you got banned for digging into him "fairly" which is fine, then you later say you got banned for the "soft cocks" comment.

Can you tell us another reason why you got banned?

I guess MSE have a responsibillity to run the website that is friendly to all users from kids to adults. If you want to contradict yourself and go around in circles on the same subject - welcome. ;)

ha ha Barks!

speaking of stuck records and concentric circles.

woof woof

Wecome mate...get into Jason King as much as you want...and don't hold back!
I read Rugby League Weekly last night and yet again the useless fcuker got 5/10 in the ratings...
He is a waste of space in first grade and is the laughing stock amongst opposition supporters as well- we have been on about this situation for the past couple of years and it still has me beat why he is continuously picked to start.
I'd hate to see what Manly are paying him because if it was anymore than match payments it would be a waste of money!!!
I don't bang on about King much so I'm allowed this rant ...Souths on the other hand....

Oh and Barks....
"If you want to contradict yourself and go around in circles on the same subject - welcome" ....please....
I don't want to stir you too much becasue it's a long way from where I am to North Sydney to meet you outside your work for a "discussion to sort our differences" but please don't go back to the dribble you were posting a while back....I don't know what happened then but you seem to have come back with a lot more logical posts this time ....that last one clearly wasn't one of them!

Lexipro is a very good thing ................

Oh and Barks....
\"If you want to contradict yourself and go around in circles on the same subject - welcome\" ....please....
I don't want to stir you too much becasue it's a long way from where I am to North Sydney to meet you outside your work for a \"discussion to sort our differences\" but please don't go back to the dribble you were posting a while back....I don't know what happened then but you seem to have come back with a lot more logical posts this time ....that last one clearly wasn't one of them!

oh and PJ....lighten up champ....i was just poking some fun at all our expense.

And we can have differences of opinion as much as we want...but if anyone wants to go on with the personal trash that JC gave out....i just ask that you back it up.

Ding, ding , ding!!!
Personal trash - lol.
I don't know you from a bar of soap!
What I was referring to was your offer to meet previous posters who disagreed with you out the front of your workplace to discuss things futher... I thought this was a bit over the top for a light hearted forum discussion!

And we can have differences of opinion as much as we want...but if anyone wants to go on with the personal trash that JC gave out....i just ask that you back it up.

Define personal trash ?

What I did was to take you to task over one of your posts that deserved to be. I think at the time I might have called you an idiot or some such. From that time to date, i dont see that assessment of you as anything but accurate.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4