Will Greenberg give Dogs the rails run

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
I say yes ..... The strongest possible penalties should be handed down to these thugs on and off the field, but Toddy will ensure they aren't inconvenienced too much.

Klemmer/Morris should face weeks on the sidelines.

Probably will as during the interview last night, he was praising the club for the good work they've done in cleaning up their image.

Sounds like he did everything he could at the time to protect his former *cough cough* clubs involvement.

If it was Manly we'd never hear the end of it.

Question for those at NRL HQ ..... Haven't you clowns noticed how the NRL has gone backwards since you employed Greenturd???

Just about every NRL fan out there (with the probable exception of most Scumogs supporters) believe he is nothing more than a corrupt, slimy spin doctor. Fans of the NRL are quickly losing faith in the league and Greenturd is one of the main reasons.

If there is any fairness, the bulldogs should be charged with not controlling their players on the field, in relation to surrounding and badgering the referee and showing zilch respect and that has incited their fans who have behaved as we are used to seeing and they need to be charged with crowd control.
Every league fan should be able to go to a game and not feel threatened. Going to a bulldogs home games over the last 35 years or so is always fraught with danger for an away fan. I have been watching Manly home and away for this time frame and those games are the ones I am wary of especially.

The NRL have to come down hard on them, I would expect them to do that with any unruly crowds. This is a big test for Greenturds credibility!

The end of the game and the reactions of Graham, Klemmer and a small group of so-called fans reminded me so much of what we see in soccer, especially in (though not limited to) South American countries. I've seen video's of whole teams attacking the referee before chasing him off the field because of a penalty or red card against them. I've seen team fans jump the fence and attack referees because their team is losing.

Is that what rugby league in Australia is becoming? And it always seems to be Scumdogs supporters. Lighting flares in the stands, attacking opposition supporters, destruction of property. And now assaulting referees.

I'm not going to go so far as to say the Scumdogs should be kicked out of the NRL because that would be a gross overreaction. But something definitely needs to be done and not some sweetheart slap-on-the-wrist type of penalty. Something that sends the message that this sort of behaviour on and off the field won't be tolerated.

With Greenturd leading the way though, while I can see the fans (if identified) getting bans, he will do everything in his power to help the Scumdogs distance themselves from any wrong doing.

Living where I do I don't get to a lot of Sydney based games , and if I make a special trip it will naturally be Brookvale.

I did however ( as we were in Sydney for another reason ) go to one Bulldogs game during the 2008 or 2009 years, it was one of the scariest experiences I have ever had , the trip back to Central on the train I seriously feared for my wife and my lives. Luckily I travelled with a small group of Manly fans, had we not I think we would have been assaulted .

This isn't new, it's inbred in their culture.

No doubt there are some good fans and when @Guzzler comes on here and said he's frightened to take his 3 daughters to their own clubs games then we are getting to a point where more has to be done.

This is NOT the EPL, this is Australia!!!

Living where I do I don't get to a lot of Sydney based games , and if I make a special trip it will naturally be Brookvale.

I did however ( as we were in Sydney for another reason ) go to one Bulldogs game during the 2008 or 2009 years, it was one of the scariest experiences I have ever had , the trip back to Central on the train I seriously feared for my wife and my lives. Luckily I travelled with a small group of Manly fans, had we not I think we would have been assaulted .

This isn't new, it's inbred in their culture.

No doubt there are some good fans and when @Guzzler comes on here and said he's frightened to take his 3 daughters to their own clubs games then we are getting to a point where more has to be done.

This is NOT the EPL, this is Australia!!!

Unfortunately Mark this is modern multicultural Australia every day. As the level of insular satellite countries increases in suburbs of cities so too will the level of unrest and violence. We are heading the way of the UK ,France , Germany and Netherlands. Great social unrest trying to meld two totally diametrically opposite cultures. It will never work.

The player issues were dealt with on the field and will not be addressed further.
Greenturd has already spun the "so much better than they were" line and it will all go away quietly.

Dogs fans are the scum of the earth. They will never be anything more.

The player issues were dealt with on the field and will not be addressed further.
Greenturd has already spun the "so much better than they were" line and it will all go away quietly.

Dogs fans are the scum of the earth. They will never be anything more.
Some Dogs fans are the scum of the earth. Other supporters like @Guzzler are sweet.

It's just incredible that this guy can praise the club at a time like this.

How this guy is still employed at league hq is beyond me.

One of the most unethical people I have ever seen
If it was Souths fans who did that they would have trotted out Richardson the fat ****. HQ had an answer ready either way...

It's just incredible that this guy can praise the club at a time like this.

How this guy is still employed at league hq is beyond me.

One of the most unethical people I have ever seen
He is a disgrace. No question. One of the most useless highly paid people at NRL HQ and there are a few of them.

As others have said every club has it bad eggs - the issue seems to be there are more for the dogs than most other clubs

What actually gets me worked up is my granddad was a bulldogs fan, and you would have not met a more impartial man when it came to sport. He just loved his rugby league, if the bulldogs lost but it was a good game he enjoyed it and was full of praise for the opposition. He would be disgusted beyond belief at the absolute scumbags that have hijacked this club. I have other friends who are dogs fans, and again they are like @Guzzler, just terrified to take their families to matches, and that is the great tragedy.

This is a test case for the NRL and the muppets that work there to show they have some balls. We constantly see rules changing for 'player welfare' etc etc, well what about fan safety? What happens when warnings are ignored repeatedly and people continue to get assaulted and they start taking the NRL to court over their inaction?

They're all the same. Every piece of arse that supports any other club is a criminal and should be locked up. I love it when they get in trouble for being themselves.
Apparently souffs and mutts cunce were biffing on outside the ground. I hope they hurt each other good.

I've been saying for years we need fan segregation at games, but nobody ever agrees. I'm not saying that would affect the bottle throwing but people are mentioning a lot of other stuff in this thread and others that segregation would fix.

I know nothing ruins my game day experience more than having to look at the ugly, blank faces of enemy fans everywhere. If i punched them in said faces for being so visually and intellectually offensive, it would be me who was made out to be the bad guy.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6