Will Beat Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A week comes around quickly in footy
First to say it was a poor effort tonight , but there's 17 blokes who care a hell of a lot more than us....will be happy days same time next week.
Yeah !!!! Happy days for who. Storm 22-10

I dunno, the storm are a side that pick apart oppositions weaknesses, and we have plenty of those.

But then again we ended the Cowboys and Roosters unbeaten seasons so far, only other team we can do that to is the storm so who knows??

They kind of needed the loss today as motivation to put in a better performance against the Storm. Not that we'll win next week but after those three great wins we may have needed to be knocked down a peg or two before one of our toughest contests this season. There was definitely an element of 'we can't get anything right' from the get-go today and better to suffer that against the Dragons than the Storm, who would have managed more than 40 points under the calls/ changes/ performances on show today.

I dunno, the storm are a side that pick apart oppositions weaknesses, and we have plenty of those.

But then again we ended the Cowboys and Roosters unbeaten seasons so far, only other team we can do that to is the storm so who knows??
I think that's the plan. Give the Storm so many options that they get confused and fail @:cool:

A week comes around quickly in footy
First to say it was a poor effort tonight , but there's 17 blokes who care a hell of a lot more than us....will be happy days same time next week.

The only way we will beat the Storm would be usuing a stick. The way they grind out a game, they could protect a 2 -0 lead for eighty minutes.

Not that we'll win next week but after those three great wins we may have needed to be knocked down a peg or two
Storm are a well-organised team with a very strong roster, but they aren't supermen. Their first half against Wests was atrocious. They are ready for a loss, we are ready for a win. Its that kind of comp this year.

We will probably win tbh. The games we are supposed to win we lose. The games where we are the underdogs we win.
Brookvale isn't much of a fortress these days. More like fortress fumble.

Storm are a well-organised team with a very strong roster, but they aren't supermen. Their first half against Wests was atrocious. They are ready for a loss, we are ready for a win. Its that kind of comp this year.
We aren't going in favourites for this one so should be a good omen. Has worked for us so far this year when outsiders we win. When favourites we don't. Still plenty of game planning to do for this one Baz!

Glad I was working yesterday and didn't make trip down yesterday by the sounds of things.

So for the next 3 weeks are going to be tough, storm raiders then rabbits.

Above everything else I just want to see us be competitive in these games.

I think we can beat Souths, but the other 2 not so confident.

If we can be say 4/5 coming into the rep round I will take that.

We really did read too much of our own press this week.

Last edited:
Brookvale isn't much of a fortress these days. More like fortress fumble.
More like one of these:

21677-Sand-Castle.jpg

We really needed the Storm to win today because they'd be one step closer to a loss...now that the Sharks have given them their loss, Belly ache will have them motivated and primed for next week.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6