Why........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
Why are photos of Manly players sprawled all over the media in any article related to the NRL financial issues & shutdown, relocation, player salary sacrifice etc. etc. etc. It's so fu(ken annoying. Seems there is only one club that's at risk by the sounds of it. Making out like Manly players are the highest paid blah blah blah, Manly is the most vulnerable blah, blah blah...........All the same experts seem to know how Penn feels & apparently is tired of pumping money into the franchise grrrrrrr. I'm so over this $hit!

sells paper
click bait
moron cowardly journos.

Penn said repeatedly last time the club wasn't for sale but that didn't stop the presses.

Glad I cancelled watchnrl now, who needs a toss of journos making up stuff re Manly every single day.

Though Iken said manly should get more $$ than the broncos...so he's probably in our good books atm!

Plus I did this a few years ago...

With little tweaking, it's still rings true.

6bUOgTo.jpg

Why are photos of Manly players sprawled all over the media in any article related to the NRL financial issues & shutdown, relocation, player salary sacrifice etc. etc. etc. It's so fu(ken annoying. Seems there is only one club that's at risk by the sounds of it. Making out like Manly players are the highest paid blah blah blah, Manly is the most vulnerable blah, blah blah...........All the same experts seem to know how Penn feels & apparently is tired of pumping money into the franchise grrrrrrr. I'm so over this $hit!

thinking the exact same ****. Gymnastics

Manly front and centre of any bad news article on rugby league is click bait. Even if we are only a minor part of it or we're only guilty by association.

For some journo's, sticking the boot into Manly is how they seem to keep their jobs.

For some journo's, sticking the boot into Manly is how they seem to keep their jobs.
Not that any of these are 'journos' ... but, since the comp was suspended, I have tuned into a couple of the NRL shows they have put on Foxsports NRL channel ... and had to turn them off after about 15 seconds each!!! Absolute garbage.
Fox obviously desperate to fill up empty slots in their programming, but 80% of their NRL so-called experts/commentators/personalities should get the flick asap.
Please just go back to replays of games from the past like they did in the off-season, at least they were watchable! Very close to pulling the pin on foxtel, I've had it for 12 years or so!

Manly has a low cost base. Penrith have to have more than $100m turnover each year through the panthers group to make a few million profit. Now the licensed clubs are shut and all staff stood down.

imagine having to “spend” 100 million to make 5 million?

Ch7 just showed DCE scoring 2 tries whilst discussing the plight of the NRL.

Could be worse I guess.

Free advertising for sponsors anyway

Would it have something to do with AFB saying he/players should get paid in full the other week as it’s not their fault?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4